What are the most frustrating household tasks?

I have white beadboard that goes about 4 feet from the floor in my kitchen. The trim and baseboard is absolute garbage and a nightmare to clean. I think the best thing I could do is take it all down and paint it with a really durable, glossy paint that you can just wipe off.

Dusting - especially since I have way way too many tchotchkes!

This is exactly why I don't have anything. Nothing on my walls, no curios, not collectables. We have our furniture and that is it. Growing up, my dad was obsessive about dusting everything and we had to take all of our stuff off of our multi tiered desks and dust it all every week. I hate cleaning more then I like looking at random stuff in my house. I really hate cleaning the shower now. My hands are wrecked from working with them and I don't have the strength to scrub anything anymore.

Changing the sheets on the bed. Finding it harder and harder to do. Guess I’m getting old.
Yes! We bought an adjustable split king bed/mattresses. So it's like making two twin sides every time and the only way to get the the side(s) in the middle (corners) is to be on top of the bed. It gets harder and harder to do. I'm washing the sheets right now and actually put on the dryer cycle one more time because I dread it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter