What are the Menu options for BB/Fantasmic & CC/WOC dinner packages?

jodeeb

Mouseketeer
I have heard that there is a different menu for these packages. I can not find them on the Disneyland sight. Does anyone know where I can find them or has the list of options given for these packages? Can these be booked prior to dinner time or do they need to be after 4:00?

I've also saw where WOC is closed until late June. We are going July 1 - 5 so I am hoping these reservations will still show up 60 days in advance and be open for July.

I have heard that there is a different menu for these packages. I can not find them on the Disneyland sight. Does anyone know where I can find them or has the list of options given for these packages? Can these be booked prior to dinner time or do they need to be after 4:00?

I've also saw where WOC is closed until late June. We are going July 1 - 5 so I am hoping these reservations will still show up 60 days in advance and be open for July.
WOC offers a lunch package at Carthay. The menu for Carthay typically changes seasonally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter