What are the Little things you MUST do on a Disney trip?

In no specific order

Ride the monorail
Have a dole whip
have a mickey bar
Leisurely stroll mainstreet and the shops

for my DW have a pretzel

Pin trading! :hyper:
Tell Donald he's #1
Ride the Monorail
Visit the Poly (even if I'm not staying there)

Start and End with Tower or Terror
Carousel of progress
Gray Goose slushies and crepes from France
Grapefruit Beer and Bratwurst sandwich in Germany (bratwurst during F&W)
Fresh Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich from Main Street
Hoop Dee Doo at least every other trip

Hmmm... in no order
Magical Express! I love getting on this bus for the ride "home"
The Flag Retreat; I make sure I am there before five at least once on every trip. This ceremony brings me to tears every time.
Ice cream sundae at the Main Street Ice Cream Parlor.
Well, no more...but I never missed a stroll through the Streets of America. I always enjoyed the windows.
Watch Wishes from somewhere outside the park. I love the views from the resort restaurants so I always book one meal to time with Wishes.
The monorail. I love the monorail!
Club Cool.

Must do's are watching the electric water parade while sitting on the beach at Fort Wilderness. It's so cheesy but it's so Disney to me. And we always end our trips with a quick hop over to Magic Kingdom in the morning and ride the vehicles on Main Street. It's a good way to end the trip.

Must do's are watching the electric water parade while sitting on the beach at Fort Wilderness. It's so cheesy but it's so Disney to me. And we always end our trips with a quick hop over to Magic Kingdom in the morning and ride the vehicles on Main Street. It's a good way to end the trip.

What vehicles can you ride on Main Street??

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/magic-kingdom/main-street-vehicles/

Here is the Disney link. I am not sure which ones ride on a given day, it really depends. But you have to get there early to ride them because they don't stay long. Most people that get there early rush off to the rides but on our last day we like to take our time, get there early, ride the vehicles and browse the stores.

How have I never heard of this??? I am gonna get me Disney Lover card revoked!

How have I never heard of this??? I am gonna get me Disney Lover card revoked!

I really think a lot of people are so busy getting to the back of the park that they miss what is up front. And if you get there after park opening you miss them too. When we went in 2014 my daughter and I decided to go to MK for EMH while my husband and the boys slept in. When we got there we wanted to see Mickey but he wasn't meeting yet. So we talked to one of the drivers and not only did we ride down to the castle but he let us stay in and ride back. Usually it's just one way. Then when we got back he made sure to let them know at the Mickey meet and greet that we needed to be first in line. Just a little Disney magic. Seriously it's the small things.

Hunt for Pascals by the tangled toilets
Have a glass of wine while watching the animals at AKL
Margaritas in Mexico
Riding Expedition Everest over and over

We have only been once on our honeymoon last year in November but we are going back next year in October for our daughters first trip. We actually got pregnant while in Disney on our honeymoon :) But I want to make sure

DH rides splash mountain
I have a dole whip
see mickey as a family of 3 this time

Ride Spaceship Earth first before any other ride
Take a picture of the sign as we enter for the first time
Watch Illuminations from Rose & Crown (Didn't do this on my last trip, watched it from Italy and it was so weird)
Take a picture of "Youse Guys Moychendice" :rotfl2:It's my Dad's favorite sign

By candy/snacks from the Mitsukoshi Store in Japan.
Eat at Raglan Road.
Stop for a bit in Disney Springs to check out the outdoor entertainment.
Ride Journey into Imagination with Figment.

Oh my goodness where do I start?

Fruit and nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow
Fillet mignon at Narcoosee's
Lobster burger at Grand Floridian Cafe
Pizza metro at Via Napoli

Erm that's all food related!

• Ride Space Mountain five times in a row at at least one rope drop.
  • Eat fried shrimp on the second floor of Columbia Harbor House. (This can and has happened multiple times as well.)

Everything everywhere else I play by ear, but my inner ten-year-old is MK-fixated and these two have to happen. Space Mountain because Space Mountain. And Columbia Harbor House because incredibly cool old-school Walt Disney World theming.

I guess there's a third one, too, actually:

• Walk around like a dork for one full day in a classic black ear hat.
What can I say?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter