What are the least used rooms in your home?

The "living room" (because we actually use the family room, which is open to the kitchen) and the spare bedroom are mostly just rooms to put things in. I go in and out of them frequently, but don't really spend much time there.

We moved into a 4 story townhouse. The extra bedroom on the 4th floor is barely used, except as storage (no attic space)

The dining room. We only use it on Thanksgiving. Since it's the main pathway to the kitchen everyone walks through it multiple times a day, though. The dining room table is always a catch-all for things that belong somewhere else in the house.

Living/dining room ( one big room). It only gets used for practicing piano and we use our dining room table for puzzles. No one sits or eats in them We have a family room.

Reactions: NAB
2 of the upstairs bedrooms.....the grand kids stay in them when they come over, but they don't spend the night as often as the used to
Same with the upstairs bathroom that is between those 2 rooms.

The rest we use

The "living room" (because we actually use the family room, which is open to the kitchen) and the spare bedroom are mostly just rooms to put things in. I go in and out of them frequently, but don't really spend much time there.
1)Living room
2) Son's old bedroom
3) Daughter's old bedroom, although it is the sewing room now, and my wife is using it today. She is making pillow covers today. Made probably a hundred masks in there the past two years.
4) 4th bedroom my wife uses 5 days a week as her exercise room, and the laundry closet is in there, so it gets a lot of foot traffic and piled up dirty laundry.

Formal dining room and guest room, once my boys move out, the entire upstairs.

None. All of our bedrooms are currently occupied and we each have a bathroom. The kitchen, dining room and living room are all common areas that get used by everyone every day.

Our conservatory. It’s too cold to use in the winter, and often too hot in the summer. We only really use it a few times a year, usually when entertaining.

Wow that is hard to say, we pretty much use the entire house. I guess one of the bedrooms (the one for one of my step-daughters) sees the least amount of traffic because she does not live here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter