What are the "best loops"?

rboyzmom

Earning My Ears
We will be camping at FW for the first time for 10 days in April. We have 4 boys ages 10 down to 13 months. I would like to be within walking distance to the pool, and far enough away from the main road so that my 2 little guys can nap without the bus noise.
What loops do you recommend?
Also, do you know the policy on overnight guests? My in-laws want to come up and camp with us for 2 nights.
I love this board! I just discovered it a few days ago and already I have gotten some great tips! Thanks so much!!

rboyzmom

Originally posted by rboyzmom

Also, do you know the policy on overnight guests?
Welcome to the Dis!

When you check-in they will usually ask you if you are expecting guests. Just tell them who and when--they will charge you the extra adult charge but you'll have no problems.

What are you camping in--will you want a full-hookup or partial hook-up? Your best loop choices will vary depending upon your needs.

We have a 24' Rockwood with an awning. We booked a full hook up, but not in a specific loop. I'm wondering if I can call them back and request a certain loop??

rboyzmom

You can request a certain loop. They will tell you that it's not guaranteed. However, we've always gotten our requested loop.

We've stayed in the 800 loop for the full hook up and really liked it. You won't hear much road noise no matter where you stay. There's usually trees and brush as a "buffer zone".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter