What are the alternative routes from Magic Kingdom to Epcot during Monorail Refurb?

jodeeb

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in WDW June 30 - July 8 and Staying at the YC. We have a couple days planned where we are spending the morning in Magic Kingdom and have evening ADRs in EPCOT and vice versa.

What is the best way to get from one park to another if the Monorail is not running. Should we take a bus to our resort from MK then walk thru the International Gateway all the way to Coral Reef? Is there a better way to get in between parks.

How much is the Monorail likely to be down 6/30 - 7/8? Should I readjust my ADRS? I'm worried its too late to really get anything good.

And on the Transportation board, a poster is reporting there are buses running from Epcot to MK which has always been a regular park to park service.

And on the Transportation board, a poster is reporting there are buses running from Epcot to MK which has always been a regular park to park service.
No, buses do not normally run between MK & Epcot unless there is a problem with the monorail.

OP, aside from a mechanical problem (which can happen at times for sure but isn’t necessarily all that common), you should not encounter any monorail closings due to “refurbishment” during your trip.

No, buses do not normally run between MK & Epcot unless there is a problem with the monorail.
Thanks! I was relaying info that was posted in a current Transportation thread. I obviously don’t “go there.” ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter