What are some restaurants you keep returning to?

Boma breakfast and dinner, WCC breakfast, LTT, BOG, Tony’s, Le Cellier, Chefs de France, Tutto Italia, 50’s PTC, HBD, and Rainforest Cafe. We just tried Ale & Compass breakfast,The Boathouse and Space220 in November and they are added to our favorites list.

In the past, Ohana, Sanaa, BOG, Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine and Crystal Palace have been repeats, the latter two mostly for the characters. But this trip every restaurant will hopefully be new. I like to try the restaurants of wherever we're staying for convenience but also because it's a nice way to rotate around and eventually try most of them. So when we stayed at WL we did Whispering Canyon, Geyser Point Grill and Artist Point, and I liked them all but we won't likely go back unless we stay there again. We'll be at YC this trip so trying Beaches and Cream and Cape May Cafe. I would have liked to try Yachtsman's but they're only open for dinner and we'll be eating those meals in the parks.

Sanaa, multiple times each time. It's a well known commodity at this point so not much more to add here.

Tiffin's. Delicious food at our favorite park. IMHO the best food at any theme park anywhere (caveat, never tried Monsieur Paul or Takumi Tei).

Wine Bar George is the biggest hidden gem on WDW property. People are thrown off by the prices and limited menu. The big fish platter can easily feed 4, and for $75 well you do the math. The wine list is both expansive but also carefully crafted. You're not going to get bad wine here, even if you opt for an inexpensive glass. Finally, the apps are ridiculously delicious and at times provide a helluva presentation (order the saganaki on fire and you'll see what I'm talking about). On top of all that, the service is always outstanding, which is very hit and miss at my other faves.

Homecoming, Via Napoli, Biergarten, Trattoria Al Forno, Columbia Harbor House, ABC Commissary, La Hacienda de San Angel

New faves: Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, CRT

Still need to try: Skipper Canteen, Boathouse, Citricos, Docking Bay 7, Tusker House

At DLR: Naples, Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, Pyms Test Kitchen, Carthay Circle Lounge

Must do's each trip are:

Liberty Tree--must do every trip for the past several years!!!
Steakhouse 71--went first time when they opened, and loved it
Il Mulino, Maria and Enzo's, and either Via Napoli or Tutto (yes, we LOVE Italian, lol)
Nine Dragons--kinda under-the-radar, but we love it there
Boathouse--first arrival night tradition
Narcoosee's--date night tradition

We always eat at Steakhouse 71, Skipper Canteen, Morimoto Asia, Homecomin' and Via Napoli. On our most recent trip in mid-September, there was a torrential downpour the night of our Via Napoli reservation and just couldn't imagine getting soaked to walk from the Swan to Via Napoli. We decided to try Il Mulino. It was fantastic - servers, food, atmosphere. Definitely adding to our rotation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter