What are my chances on my wait list???

Macnjac87

got disney?
I just called MS about making ressies for April 14 - 18 in a 1 bedroom at VB. They only had the 18 availabe for a 1 bedroom, so I booked a studio and went on the waitlist for the 1 -bedroom for the other dates. What do you all think are my chances??? I really wanted the 1 bedroom, darn it!! I hate waiting too!! Help!!

I was told that the wait lists work very well when I was placed on one in Feb for Late Dec ressies. I was getting anxious when I bought 12 airline tickets on sale in Aug. Most of the lists have cleared and that was before Sep 11. So I add my own testimonial that wait lists do come through - even at the most heavily travelled time of year.

hi: the wait list has worked for us a little better than half of the times. some of the times when it didn't work were those "peak" times when everything was totally booked. you should have a fairly decent shot.

Hi!
I have a trip planned for this Dec and we decided to add a Friday, Dec 14th to our trip for a 2 br. we were on the waitlist for several months and we even called about once a month to see what was up. Got our room in July! Be patient. A lot of people probably book but change their mind if they can't go or sell the room for a profit and they want out before their 60 days, so hang in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter