What are Disney E-Nights?

I'm hoping it's the best thing since sliced bread!!! :hyper: We are planning on doing this for the first time this year.

Here's the gist....(taken from allearsnet.com)

What is a Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night?

A Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night is a special after hours (hard-ticketed) event held on selected nights at the Magic Kingdom.

The great thing about a Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night is that ticket sales are very limited (rumors say about 5,000). (To put that in perspective, a slow day at the Magic Kingdom nets about 25,000 visitors.) The park will remain open 3 hours after its stated closing time for you to enjoy the E-Ticket Rides.

For $12.72 with tax per Adult per night, and $10.60 with tax per Child 3-9 per night, you will be able to enjoy the MK's E-Ticket attractions with super short waits.

Can anyone purchase a ticket to Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights ?

Disney Resort Guests, Hotel Plaza Blvd. Guests, Swan, Dolphin and Shades of Green Guests with multi-day passes can purchase a ticket for an after-hours party in the Magic Kingdom Park.

Offer good only for Disney Resort Guests with the following multi-day tickets: Ultimate Park Hopper, Park Hopper Plus, Park Hopper, Seasonal Pass, Annual Pass, Premium Annual Pass. You must have used your pass on the day of the event in order to gain entry.

What are the Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights Attractions That Are Open?

The current list as of 6/04:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain

Substitution of attractions sometimes occurs.

For more info you can visit http://allearsnet.com/tp/etik.htm

It's awesome!! We did it when we stayed at POR. We walked right up to every ride and actually got to ride space mountain twice without getting off. We got pictures with alot of characters even mickey and minnie. It's was alot of fun and well worth it to us.

Yes. Everything except a 1 day/1 park ticket.

Do you buy this when you get there or do you buy it before you arrive?

They can be purchased through your resort as far out as three(*)days in advance.

* = Someone else mentioned 4 days out, check with your resort.

E nites are one of the best things about a visit to Walt Disney World. You will absolutely love walking right onto your favaorite rides!:thewave:

So shades of green is doing this now? I thought they weren't participating. I'm confused now?

Are E-Ride Nights offered all year? We'll be visiting August 25-August 30th.

Thanks!

Originally posted by SkylarKD
Are E-Ride Nights offered all year? We'll be visiting August 25-August 30th.

Thanks!

Usually only in the busy months. They did not have any from September 2003 to May 31, 2004.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/etik.htm

Current schedule for August:

August: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13

Attendance usually goes down after the middle of August so that is probably why there are none later in the month.

I trully am not trying to be a pest, but does anyoneeeeeeeee know if SOG can particapate in the E-nites? If anyone could answer this I would be most grateful!! thank you

Originally posted by caseywirth
I trully am not trying to be a pest, but does anyoneeeeeeeee know if SOG can particapate in the E-nites? If anyone could answer this I would be most grateful!! thank you

The article from allearsnet on page 1 says it is. If they are including Hotel Plaza hotels & Swan/Dolphin, surely they would allow Shades of Green. Maybe if you posted a separate thread with Shades of Green in the title someone would pick it up. Or maybe a quick call to the resort would ease your mind.

Well, I finally called SOG and yes, they do participate. I was just really confused at first because I know when Disney first said they were going to have E-nites this year SOG was not participating. I guess they changed their minds! YEA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter