What am I doing wrong with memory maker?

COscrapper

Mouseketeer
So while I sit on hold with Disney, I thought maybe someone here could help me. I purchased memory maker and am trying to just download our vacation pics from photopass. Is there no button to just download them all at once? Do I really have to click each individual photo to download them one at a time? Please tell me I'm missing it somewhere...

This should not be so hard!

Bildschirmfoto 2016-11-08 um 19.02.02.png In the right upper corner there should be a button "Download Photos" which opens a window that starts a download of all photos as a zip folder.

There were a few days back in September that the "download all" button was not available. As a result, there was an automatic 15 day extension added to my photos, but to be safe you might want to stay on hold and let them know you don't have that option available.
PS:are you on your phone or computer? I am pretty sure the download all option isn't even available via the phone app (or I missed it).

i also can not find the "download all" button eith my computer (MacBook Pro) or iPad. It's driving me crazy as I really do not want to download each picture individually nor do I want to call disney and spend forever on the phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

OMG that was the worst process EVER. Yes, I had no "download all" button. After waiting on hold for 45 MINUTES, the service rep had to do something on his end for it to show up. That was fairly quick, but THEN I still had to download all my pics in 20 different groups and then unzip each group of pics. Took me all afternoon to do it (while doing other things)! I def won't be doing much editing on their system cuz I am done with downloading! Ugh...come on Disney tech!?!

I don't have the "download all" button, either. And I had 1400+ pictures and it took me 2+ hours to download what I could, but there are still about 10 groups that will not give me a download button not matter how many times I refresh. So frustrating!! I actually ended up just paying for the CD because I'm having trouble even making heads or tails of what I have downloaded, what I haven't downloaded and what I can't currently download.

This is crazy! I don't understand why it's not possible to just download all since last year I had no problem.

So frustrating!! I actually ended up just paying for the CD because I'm having trouble even making heads or tails of what I have downloaded, what I haven't downloaded and what I can't currently download.

This is probably exactly what Disney wants. :rolleyes:

Yesterday the download all button magically appeared without me calling or anything. Very strange. It gave them to me in groups but it was still much easier than doing them one by one.

I can only assume they separate the pictures into the multiple zip files to keep file sizes down and to manage server traffic. But it's unbelievably irritating that I need to download so many files.

I refuse to pay for the disc, so patience it is.

I got through the phone line today and was told that you can't 'download all' on an iPad. He said you have to be on a computer, although didn't specify if mac would work. So I had to do one at a time with multiple screens for each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter