What all heroes have you seen at Summer of Heroes?

DisneyMichael

Stitch
What all heroes have you seen at Disneyland or at Summer of Heroes?

I've seen the following:
Captain America
Spider-Man
Thor
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Star-Lord
Gamora
Groot

I wish Iron Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Drax, and Rocket met.

You listed all of them. That's the full list that was available this summer, and several of them are gone now that SOH is over. Interestingly, we've seen Captain America and Spiderman meeting together again quite a few times, whereas they are almost always separate over the summer.

A lot of people were asking about Iron Man this summer.

Yeah given that Iron Man seems to be one of the most popular Marvel heroes (the Iron Man movies all grossed over $300 million domestically), i'm unsure why they won't bring him to the Parks.

I know that Groot won't sign autographs. What about the other characters? Thank you!!

I know that Groot won't sign autographs. What about the other characters? Thank you!!
Spider-Man and Captain America do.

Black Widow did when she was there (but she's gone currently). We didn't meet Star Lord or Gamorra outside of doing the dance-off with them, so I'm not sure, but I assume they do if they're at an official meet and greet (which I haven't seen since the summer).

If Thor is roaming, he's not really "supposed" to, but he's been known to make exceptions. Don't count on a posed photo or autograph from him, though.

Spider-Man and Captain America do.

Black Widow did when she was there (but she's gone currently). We didn't meet Star Lord or Gamorra outside of doing the dance-off with them, so I'm not sure, but I assume they do if they're at an official meet and greet (which I haven't seen since the summer).

If Thor is roaming, he's not really "supposed" to, but he's been known to make exceptions. Don't count on a posed photo or autograph from him, though.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter