What All Do You Carry Into The Parks

tinkie

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to pack my "park bag" now because once we get dropped off we are going to leave our regular luggage and head to the parks.

This is what I have so far...and mind you it is a small bag...

Room for water bottles....camera....money and cards......sm.notebook and pen...kleenex...sunscreen....sunglasses..... my itinerary and torn out touring plans from the unoffical guide....a few small snacks (which I am sure we will ditch as soon as we see and smell the goodies there!) I don't have my umbrella and raingear - I figured I'd wait until rain is forecasted....is that nuts? I just don't think I have enough room! Weather looks promising so far.

What have I forgotten?:confused:

::yes:: "That's right, everybody"

Tinkie, when I went with my gf last year we took some small backpacks - one each, containing bottled water and our ponchos :) They also had a couple of healthy snack bars to keep our energy up and as for cameras and wallets they were carried around in pockets :) Additional items like park guides went into the packs, but we kept them intentionally small so that we would be wary of taking too much - a strategy that on the whole (but not every time) paid off.

nb. To all boyfriends, husbands and so on - have you ever noticed how we always end up carrying *both* backpacks? Or perhaps I'm just being duped here... ;)

Have a great time :)

Rich::

1.tif
2.tif
3.tif
4.tif
5.tif
6.tif

7.tif
8.tif
9.tif
10.tif
11.tif
12.tif

Don't forget your park passes if you have them already!!!! You didn't mention them!

:wave2:

Have a wonderful trip! :sunny:

Hand sanitizer or wet ones, shout wipes for the inevitable spill, and a small bottle of some pain meds (Aleve, tylenol, etc) are always in my backpack. I would hate to get a headache and not have any meds. Too expensive in the parks!

These are the items that are always in my backpack:
small baggie with tylenol, immodium, pepto bismol, bandaids
wipes- they work as napkins and help cool you off in the heat
small tube sunscreen
rain ponchos- disposable ones .87 at Wal-mart
Zipper pouch(for binders)-holds cash, hopper passes and id's
Autograph books and large thick pen
Lanyards with the kids pens, they never seem to keep them on all the time
Camera(with extra battery) and film for the day
The back pack only measures 20 inches by 12, very small!!! We wait and purchase souviniers at the end of the day, unless its something we have never seen before, then it goes to package pickup.
Have a great trip!!!!

In my backpack last week was: wallet, camera, camcorder (on some days), EXTRA FILM, park maps, list of PSs, rain ponchos, autographs books & pens. In a small bag that I kept in the backpack: tylenol, bandaids, hand sanitizer, tissues, chap stick, neosporin, mascara (not sure why), and dramamine.

The tissues and hand sanitizer came in handy. We were on the Family Magic tour and a bird pooped on a little girls arm. The poor dad that was with her wasn't sure what to do, so the CM and I cleaned her up, and off she went.

I have two lists- the with kids and the without:
The With Kids:
*Money
*Room Key linked to credit card & park admission
*ID
*Lip Balm with sunscreen
*Sunscreen
*A few diapers with wipes (we should be out of this stage by next trip thank God as DS2 will be 3 soon and hopefully potty trained!)
*Camera with back up batteries
*Snacks like goldfish crackers, raisins, fruit snacks
*A couple bottles of H20
*Sunglasses
*Change of clothes for each child (in case they want to play in fountains- if my kids were older I would not pack these)
*Pen
*Small piece of paper with PS numbers on it

Without Kids:
*Money
*Resort ID with admission & credit card link
*Lip Balm
*Pen
*Sunglasses
*Pen and small piece of paper if I have PS's
***All of the above items I fit into my Passpocket holder so I don't have to go thru security
*1 bottle of water that I carry
*Camera in my pocket, but I don't bring this every day...I do with the kids, but not necessarily if they aren't with me

Regarding meds----I might pack a few Tylenol, but if you have a headache and didn't bring any meds with you to the parks and just need a couple to tide you over- go to First Aid. They will give you two aspirin, Tylenol or Advil- you just sign a form, chat with a nurse for a minute and off you go with your complimentary medicine. I've done it twice at Disneyland, and I am sure it's the same protocol at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter