What about makeup?

It may seem really gnarly, but those tissue toilet paper rings that cover the seats? They make amazing blotters to get oil off without removing your makeup. It's kind of up to you whether the ick factor overpowers you or not.:worried:

It may seem really gnarly, but those tissue toilet paper rings that cover the seats? They make amazing blotters to get oil off without removing your makeup. It's kind of up to you whether the ick factor overpowers you or not.:worried:

Lol...I tried that! It does work! I think I heard a celebrity recommend it once. Can't remember who.

Lol...I tried that! It does work! I think I heard some celebrity recommend it. Not sure who though. :)

I use Bare Minerals Prime a Time facial primer, then I continue on with my normal Bare Minerals routine once the primer has set (dried). After I'm finished applying my makeup, I use Urban Decay's setting spray. I've never had many issues using this routine, but I tend to not sweat a whole lot. I get a little shiney throughout the day, but I just use oil blotting sheets to clear that up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter