What about Disneyland/World makes you laugh?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I can think of one thing inpraticular that does, posing for photos with Mickey and Minnie and other characters where you can't see who's underneath the costume. I have a framed photo of me with Mickey and Minnie in Dec. 2004. Sure Mickey and Minnie are smiling their faces off, but it's funny to think that the people dressed up as them could be in a really bad mood at that moment and may be glaring at the camera. :rotfl2:

Yes, I agree, it is sometimes amusing to wonder what the person under the big Minnie face is really thinking as she watches yet another family yelling at each other to get in position for a photo!

I think I mostly laugh at DL/WDW as I watch my kids having fun, making special memories. I loved watching my son ham it up with Goofy last month and enjoyed having my nieces and daughter whip out the brush to comb their hair before meeting Cinderella! My niece Madeleine very seriously told her twin Charlotte they needed to look good because "she's a pwincess".

A lot of the characters don talk, but can you imagine some of the things that they see that could make them burst out laughing. I wonder how many times someone has actually heard Mickey or Goofy laughing out loud under the costume.

I was fully cracking up at DL our last trip when I saw the dwarfs in the parade beating each other with their little ribbon twirlers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter