What a plan! Simple, yet insane. **New 4/19 Link to new PTR**

I am so jealous!!! I want December hours to be up!!! I am hoping they are up early too since I make my ADR's on June 1st... So if they threw them, up a few days before that, I would be stoked...

I wish December hours would come out too, those are the ones that I really want to see. We were talking about December dates last night and we might be changing the dates just a little :rolleyes1.

How are you feeling today?

I wish December hours would come out too, those are the ones that I really want to see. We were talking about December dates last night and we might be changing the dates just a little :rolleyes1.

How are you feeling today?

Don't mess with my head woman!!! :scared1: Changing dates in December huh... I am gonna need details!!!

I am feeling alright... Still very sore... But I am busy taping off the kitchen so Terry doesn't have to do it before he paints when he gets home... And of course, in the process of moving things, I am noticing some areas that have not been dusted in a while... Not sure who slacked off on that job... :rolleyes1

I will take my Vicodin tonight, but am just taking the advil for now so I can function...

Looking forward to more! I'm excited for Bill to graduate and get on with being awesome full-time!
do you think Airborne works?

people were amazed I had krazy glue with me to repair my glasses...
I've switched to Emergen-C from Airborne. I've not gotten sick while taking it, and one morning when I skipped it, I got Disney flu. Probably a placebo effect, but your body knows what to do with extra vitamin C.

Don't mess with my head woman!!! :scared1: Changing dates in December huh... I am gonna need details!!!

I am feeling alright... Still very sore... But I am busy taping off the kitchen so Terry doesn't have to do it before he paints when he gets home... And of course, in the process of moving things, I am noticing some areas that have not been dusted in a while... Not sure who slacked off on that job... :rolleyes1

I will take my Vicodin tonight, but am just taking the advil for now so I can function...

I am thinking we might fly to WDW on December 1st not 2nd and we might cut the trip sort a day or two at the end.

I have no idea who could have slacked off. I do know that sometimes dust just shows up out of nowhere, how does that happen :confused3.

Looking forward to more! I'm excited for Bill to graduate and get on with being awesome full-time!

I've switched to Emergen-C from Airborne. I've not gotten sick while taking it, and one morning when I skipped it, I got Disney flu. Probably a placebo effect, but your body knows what to do with extra vitamin C.

Hi Hedy! Bill is looking forward to his graduation. I might have to try Emergen-C :thumbsup2.

I am thinking we might fly to WDW on December 1st not 2nd and we might cut the trip sort a day or two at the end.

I have no idea who could have slacked off. I do know that sometimes dust just shows up out of nowhere, how does that happen :confused3.

Okay, I am in favor of this change... :goodvibes I will put my seal of approval on it... You just have to arrive early enough to have a birthday drink with me!! :thumbsup2

Great change--I think you will love the Boardwalk! We've stayed at the BC the past two years and absolutely loved it there. It is so nice to just stroll around the lake and being able to walk to EPCOT is the best! You'll love the Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast--which for me it's a giant slice of cake!

Edited to add: You got me thinking, and I did a little changing myself! :rolleyes1

Okay, I am in favor of this change... :goodvibes I will put my seal of approval on it... You just have to arrive early enough to have a birthday drink with me!! :thumbsup2

:hug: I thought you might like that, but we do NOT want to intrude on any part of your birthday.

Great change--I think you will love the Boardwalk! We've stayed at the BC the past two years and absolutely loved it there. It is so nice to just stroll around the lake and being able to walk to EPCOT is the best! You'll love the Boardwalk Bakery for breakfast--which for me it's a giant slice of cake!

Edited to add: You got me thinking, and I did a little changing myself! :rolleyes1

I am so happy about trying the Boardwalk, would you happen to have any tips for us? We are definately going to the bakery.

Son of a building block! It's Woody! – Mr. Potato Head

(not really Woody, but the cute 3 eyed aliens)

Bill started Pin trading way back on our 3rd trip together in November 2007. A lovely DISer sent him 26 pins and 2 lanyards. She had informed me some were limited edition and that we might want to keep them instead of trading. This started the Pin trading/keeping OBSESSION!!

We are now up to about 220 pins with 47 of those being Star Wars related and 33 being Muppet related. I can’t say he has done this all on his own, because well especially lately he hasn’t. See I thought why not get some traders for our next trip because all the ones in here are keepers:

001-1.jpg

So off to Ebay I went. I bought us 20 traders. I was so happy when they got here. The good news they were official pins, the bad news, we decided to keep 10 of the 20:

003-1.jpg

Yes, there are only 9 there. The other pin, a Cinderella pin was on the page with a pin that went with that set. See, Bill is HUGE into pin sets. He gets fixated on getting every one in the set. He hunts through Ebay looking for the ones he needs.

Here are the ones that are getting traded:

006-1.jpg

Then I got to talking to an Enchanter, Kymmie and she was talking about buying a big pin lot. I asked her the name of the seller and went to look. He had a good rating so I bid on a 50 pin lot. I really didn’t think I would win, but ended up getting them about $1 a pin including shipping. He shipped them right after the auction on a Friday and I got them that Monday. Again, I happily opened the packaging. Again the pins looked great. Bill wheeled over to the table and we began to go through them.

“Ooohh look at that one, I want it” I said, then he said “well I want that one”. By the time we got done we were keeping 25 of the 50. We have 26 of the 70 I purchased to trade with, because some others were Pixie Dusted :wishsize4 elsewhere. Here are some of what we kept this time:

001.jpg

This one is my favorite:

003.jpg

He is ADORABLE, a CM with a plaid vest, I just love this pin, it is too cute!! The back says “cast exclusive” and other pins like it on Ebay say that is was sold to CM’s only, not sure if that is true, but it is what I have read. I am going to search online to see if there is a female one. We have a friend that is in the Disney college program and Bill joked that we should give her money to buy the cast member exclusive pins
surprise-1.gif
, he is bad.

I think I can restrain myself from buying anymore, we will have to see October is a long way away.

Next installment… Ip Dip info

So off to Ebay I went. I bought us 20 traders. I was so happy when they got here. The good news they were official pins, the bad news, we decided to keep 10 of the 20:

“Ooohh look at that one, I want it” I said, then he said “well I want that one”. By the time we got done we were keeping 25 of the 50. We have 26 of the 70 I purchased to trade with...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh, that's too funny!

The POC logo on the pin case is so appropriate... its a treasure chest full of precious gems!!

Have fun, Bill!

Kathy

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh, that's too funny!

The POC logo on the pin case is so appropriate... its a treasure chest full of precious gems!!

Have fun, Bill!

Kathy

We are awful. They are little treasures to us, him more than me but you would think we would have more control :sad2:.

All I can say is, "WOW!", Tracy!

When I worked at DLR in 1986, I got a CM exclusive set when pins were just starting to be a "thing". I need to dig around and find that set! It was a pin collection of all 6? lands of Disneyland. Very fun stuff...

must.not.look.at.pins.

must.not.give.in.to.pins.

must.not.give.in....

i almost bought a lanyard this last trip...shhhhhh

All I can say is, "WOW!", Tracy!

When I worked at DLR in 1986, I got a CM exclusive set when pins were just starting to be a "thing". I need to dig around and find that set! It was a pin collection of all 6? lands of Disneyland. Very fun stuff...

Bill really enjoys the pins. He only trades with CM's so he doesn't have the chance of rejection :rotfl:. He is at just the right height of the lanyards too so he can spot the pins easily.

must.not.look.at.pins.

must.not.give.in.to.pins.

must.not.give.in....

i almost bought a lanyard this last trip...shhhhhh

:eek: Wow, I can't believe it. It is fun though :thumbsup2.

This started the Pin trading/keeping OBSESSION!![/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Uh, yeah, we don't trade we just keep:guilty::lmao:

So off to Ebay I went. I bought us 20 traders. I was so happy when they got here. The good news they were official pins, the bad news, we decided to keep 10 of the 20:[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

:rotfl:

I asked her the name of the seller and went to look.

Um.can you PM me the info!:rolleyes1

We have 26 of the 70 I purchased to trade with,

:rotfl2:

We have a friend that is in the Disney college program and Bill joked that we should give her money to buy the cast member exclusive pins
surprise-1.gif
, he is bad.[/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Nothing wrong with this. I have my mom do it ALL the time...not that I am enabling or anything:littleangel:

I never realized there was SO much variety in the pins....you can really find a niche of pins that you like/collect....so MAYBE in 2012..I'll catch the bug...;)

And here are the 12 pins that Bill & Tracy so nicely pixie dusted my boys with:

These first three are paired up with Zach's puffle stuffed animals:
100_0244.jpg

More for Zach:
100_0243.jpg

Alex's pins:
100_0246.jpg

100_0247.jpg

My boys were thrilled & are having the same problem Bill has... they don't want to trade the traders! They want to keep them all! :laughing:

Thanks again Tracy & Bill!! It was so very sweet of you! :goodvibes

Uh, yeah, we don't trade we just keep:guilty::lmao:

Um.can you PM me the info!:rolleyes1

Nothing wrong with this. I have my mom do it ALL the time...not that I am enabling or anything:littleangel:

Josh really got into helping Bill find pins he "needed" on the last trip, it was a good thing for them to bond over. I will find that sellers name and PM it to you :thumbsup2.

Love the pins!

I never realized there was SO much variety in the pins....you can really find a niche of pins that you like/collect....so MAYBE in 2012..I'll catch the bug...;)

You would not imagine the variety there is. I might have to post Bill's Star Wars and Muppets collection, I really like the Muppets ones. He has slowly been aquiring official Star Wars Weekend pins.

And here are the 12 pins that Bill & Tracy so nicely pixie dusted my boys with:

These first three are paired up with Zach's puffle stuffed animals:
100_0244.jpg

More for Zach:
100_0243.jpg

Alex's pins:
100_0246.jpg

100_0247.jpg

My boys were thrilled & are having the same problem Bill has... they don't want to trade the traders! They want to keep them all! :laughing:

Thanks again Tracy & Bill!! It was so very sweet of you! :goodvibes

We were more than happy to do it. As soon as I saw that Zach liked Puffles I knew we had to send them. I am so happy the boys liked them :grouphug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter