• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What a great site!

cr8tivegenius

Earned My Ears!
HELLO EVERYONE!

I just wanted to say that I found this site today and already LOVE it! What a great place to come together and share stories, tips, memories, and everything else we love about Disney. It looks like there is so much to read and say. I better get started! Let's all hope I don't get addicted!!! :cool1:

:flower: Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS.See you're from Branson,we've been there twice,and love it! :banana:
Happy posting!
Kirsten :teacher: :mickeybar

Welcome to the DIS!!! We're so happy you found us! If you're anything like me, you'll find this site invaluable! I can't tell you how much I've learned about WDW and so much more!! Welcome and happy posting!

Abba98 said:
:flower: Just wanted to welcome you to the DIS.See you're from Branson,we've been there twice,and love it! :banana:
Happy posting!
Kirsten :teacher: :mickeybar

Thanks for the welcome! Branson is a great place! I came here a couple of years ago to join one of the shows and have loved every minute of it. I am glad that you enjoyed.

I have a feeling that you probablywill get addicted. Welcome. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter