What a bummer!

Captain_stevEO

Earning My Ears
I've been looking forward to this Disney trip since we started planning a little over a year ago. Our son just turned one and we planned this trip to celebrate it. We arrived Saturday and everything was going great, we had an amazing time at MK yesterday despite the rain! I was so excited for today because we planned on going to Epcot, which is my favorite Park. However I caught a virus and Im stuck laying here in my bed at the resort :( luckily the wife and I are here with my parents so they were still able to go enjoy the day. I've tried to tough it out and leave but I made it as far as the buildings exit before my virus reared it ugly head abd forced me back to the room.. (I'm just glad I wasn't on the monorail lol)

But yea a day of fun and excitement has been wiped out, hopefully this bug is only 24hrs and I'll be back in fill force tomorrow!

Sorry for the rant but there's really nothing on t.v. and I'm bored.

I've been looking forward to this Disney trip since we started planning a little over a year ago. Our son just turned one and we planned this trip to celebrate it. We arrived Saturday and everything was going great, we had an amazing time at MK yesterday despite the rain! I was so excited for today because we planned on going to Epcot, which is my favorite Park. However I caught a virus and Im stuck laying here in my bed at the resort :( luckily the wife and I are here with my parents so they were still able to go enjoy the day. I've tried to tough it out and leave but I made it as far as the buildings exit before my virus reared it ugly head abd forced me back to the room.. (I'm just glad I wasn't on the monorail lol)

But yea a day of fun and excitement has been wiped out, hopefully this bug is only 24hrs and I'll be back in fill force tomorrow!

Sorry for the rant but there's really nothing on t.v. and I'm bored.
So sorry to hear this, ugh getting sick while on vacation is the worst! Hope you're feeling better, if not than go see a doctor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter