• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What’s your favorite season?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Mine is definitely summer. I love the sense of relaxed living it brings along with flip flops and tank tops. Some of my best memories are from summers past.

A very close second is fall. I live in New England and fall is when Mother Nature shows off here. The colors and the crisp air and pumpkins and apples are something I Ilook forward to every year.

I even like winter. Up to a point. By late February I have had enough. But I love a good snowstorm and the way the snow glistens the day after when the sun returns.

What’s your favorite?

I live in New England and fall is when Mother Nature shows off here. The colors and the crisp air and pumpkins and apples are something I look forward to every year.

Same here.

I really love every season, though. - By the time each one rolls around, I'm just sick enough of the last one to appreciate it!

Summer. It's warm, windows can be open all the time, days are long.

Spring is second. I start getting happier as soon as the days are long enough that it's light out when I leave work.

Fall is depressing because everything is dying, the days are getting short, and the impending doom of winter is approaching. Winter is just terrible.

I love fall. I love the pretty colors. The weather is so perfect. Not hot, but cool and crisp. Just how I like it. I can open the windows for some air (instead of being cooped up in A/C all summer....it gets brutally hot, so ya, AC is necessary).

I like summer too though. Winter is gross. And i hate spring cause everything is ugly from all of the partially melted snow.

I love spring - when things start to turn green again, you can open your windows and let in the fresh air and the sounds of the birds singing, and spring flowers bloom. Winters can be rough around here so it's always nice when that changes.

I love fall. I love the pretty colors. The weather is so perfect. Not hot, but cool and crisp. Just how I like it. I can open the windows for some air (instead of being cooped up in A/C all summer....it gets brutally hot, so ya, AC is necessary).

I like summer too though. Winter is gross. And i hate spring cause everything is ugly from all of the partially melted snow.
I feel exactly the same. I’m so done with snow. Even the thought of snow brings me down. I need to move South. Spring is just soggy and as cold as winter around here. Yuck.

Summer. It's warm, windows can be open all the time, days are long.

Spring is second. I start getting happier as soon as the days are long enough that it's light out when I leave work.

Fall is depressing because everything is dying, the days are getting short, and the impending doom of winter is approaching. Winter is just terrible.

I agree about fall. The colors can be pretty but yeah, then everything is dead, and then winter. :cold:

I don't actually have a favorite season but rather a favorite half of the year lol.
July through the end of the year is just a great time overall.
Always lots of things going on in the summer, fall, and early winter.
I'm not a huge fan of the first half of the year since it seems to snow until mid April and then its rainy until mid June and overall not much going on other than shoveling snow, trying to stay warm, trying to stay dry and just getting done what needs to be done so you can head home and snuggle up.

I like the fall also. It's pretty and quite frankly I like the clothes that people wear in the fall. lol

I think I would like the summer more if I lived somewhere else. Here in Oregon, I don't think it gets nearly warm enough in the summer. I grew up in Northern Wisconsin and the summers there are very hot and humid, but at least you can go swimming outside and you wont freeze to death. We have lots of water here, but its all very cold. After my last trip to Florida I also realized that I quite enjoy that hot humid weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter