• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What’s your favorite late lunch/early dinner amongst the Monorail resorts?

MadderAdder

Mouseketeer
Thinking about doing a monorail resort hop during the day before a MNSSHP! We’d like to see the three resorts and squeeze in a lunch before heading to MK around 3/30. :)

I had a 1:15 lunch at GFC before the 8/16 party. Had some extra time after so I hung out in the lobby, and took the boat to MK. Got in line for the party at 3:17 and was in the shade! I did get a snack at Cosmic Ray's later in the evening (kid's mac & cheese)

Thinking about doing a monorail resort hop during the day before a MNSSHP! We’d like to see the three resorts and squeeze in a lunch before heading to MK around 3/30. :)
Also, not sure about your plans for the party but we stopped in at Cosmic Rays and while I'm not a fan of their food (mostly burgers/fries/hot dogs) it was a cute atmosphere at the party! They have a Halloween dance party going on there. Not a must do but cute if you plan on a bite to eat while there and want to keep the Halloween spirit going.

It's not even comparable to my suggestion of the Grand Floridian Cafe though, lol.

Among the three monorail loop hotels, we like Grand Floridian Cafe for a relatively speedy table service experience, but it opens at five so it would be more of an early dinner if you want to get closer to the Halloween Party start time

Burgers at Steakhouse 71. In two weeks I finally get to enjoy dinner there!!!! I love Geyser Point too but it’s unfortunately not a monorail restaurant

I didn't know Wilderness Lodge was considered a monorail resort. I would recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe, as their food has always been delicious. I'm sure Steakhouse 71 is also very good, but haven't tried it yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter