• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What’s the title of the current chapter of your life ?

What’s the title of the current chapter of your life ?

"You have aggressive cancer." SO?????

Don't give up, don't give in. Every person is different. Prayers for you!

Waited for everyone to get married, 3 in 9 months, now granchildren are coming “Fast and Furious.”

So very sorry.

I know a few folks who are living this nightmare chapter right now.

Hoping for the best for you.

you fight hard, no cancer has a victory rate of 100 percent. So you have a chance

Don't give up, don't give in. Every person is different. Prayers for you!

No intention to giving in right now. Actually, expected to be told in 2015 after having biopsy and thus the "SO?????" Life goes on SO let's treat and "go on." Received treatment and just had a recurrence that was treated again. SO, life goes on. Thanks for concerns, you-all are wonderful. :thanks:

Back to school broke

Summary: With four kids, parents are feeling the financial strain on their wallets that the familiar ‘back to school’ supply lists bring. With two in elementary and two in middle school the supply lists never end; to only be made worse by the fees. $25 technology fee for each of the younger two, and $50 laptop insurance fee plus $25 technology fee for each child at a middle school that’s text book free. The words ‘Technology’, ‘supply lists’, and ‘school fees’ become four letter word come August. It’s with checkbook in hand that the idea of robbing a bank starts to sound appealing.

Retired 2 days now and feeling a bit like a fish out of water. Need time to acclimate...
Maybe try "Today is the 3rd Day of the Rest of Your Life..." :goodvibes Seriously though, congrats. You've achieved a milestone some of us never will and I'm sure a well-deserved time of rest and transition is in order.

Retired 2 days now and feeling a bit like a fish out of water. Need time to acclimate...
Congratulations!!!! When I first retired the library became my go to. They had bookclubs, classes, workshops and volunteer opportunities. There are so many opportunities for you. There is no right or wrong way. If you try something and you dont like it, you can try something else guilt free. Im really happy for you. You will find your passion.

Back to school broke

Summary: With four kids, parents are feeling the financial strain on their wallets that the familiar ‘back to school’ supply lists bring. With two in elementary and two in middle school the supply lists never end; to only be made worse by the fees. $25 technology fee for each of the younger two, and $50 laptop insurance fee plus $25 technology fee for each child at a middle school that’s text book free. The words ‘Technology’, ‘supply lists’, and ‘school fees’ become four letter word come August. It’s with checkbook in hand that the idea of robbing a bank starts to sound appealing.
You should have had my facial expression back in the early 90's when I had one daughter attending college in Colorado Springs, another in New Orleans and a wife doing graduate work in Boston. We lived in Vermont at the time. I honestly do not know how we made it through and I don't want to think about it because I probably still owe someone some money, but, I don't know who. (or possibly whom) :scared::confused3:scratchin;):drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter