What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Tonight was white bean soup from the freezer heated up and roasted green beans added.

Started working on my Passover Seder menu which will be easy peasy. Made a almond flour cake with cardamom and put in freezer until “Mikey” gets here from Florida. He’s the younger brother of the man and hasn’t visited NYC in at least 25 years. Last time we saw him was at WDW during the December holidays in 2018 or 19 so I’ve lots to catch up on. Tomorrow, will be my version of gefilte fish which is actually quenelles or protein dumplings made from fish. They also can rest in the freezer for a short time.

DH decided he wanted one more "country cooking" meal, before we left the area. He had fried catfish, French fries & corn nuggets. I can't handle that much fried food in a single meal, so I ordered country fried steak w/gravy, mashed potatoes & collard greens. We have enough left for lunch tomorrow, before we hit the road again.

Hoping I can convince DH to grill some burgers, or turkey burgers, or portobello burgers, truly don't care. Just don't have it in me to do much beyond a quick slaw and steaming some broccoli tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter