What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Last night was the corned beef and braised veggies so today the leftovers will become corned beef and veggie soup. Going to heat the original veggies up in the toaster oven, add some bell pepper strips and celeriac to the sheet pan (first) and then re-heat the meat, veggies and meat up in a pot. Toying with the idea of adding a spot of dairy into the broth. Got to check and see if any sour cream, yogurt or heavy cream needs to be used up.

Last night was the corned beef and braised veggies so today the leftovers will become corned beef and veggie soup. Going to heat the original veggies up in the toaster oven, add some bell pepper strips and celeriac to the sheet pan (first) and then re-heat the meat, veggies and meat up in a pot. Toying with the idea of adding a spot of dairy into the broth. Got to check and see if any sour cream, yogurt or heavy cream needs to be used up.
Usually turn the leftovers into soup with some barley and diced tomatoes, but had some folks pop in and join us last night so no leftovers this year.

Tilapia tonight with some perfect asparagus I've been drooling for since I picked it up at the market Saturday. I'll probably round it out with some quick garlic knots and salad on the side.

We had a big lunch and we are both intermittent fasting, so he ate something when I was still working, and I had the rest of the crab salad and some raw veggies/protein dip right before my window closed.

Kid had a piece of pina colada tres leches cake before he ran out the door to work. I made some.pasta salad for him to have when he gets home in an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter