What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Last night was dinner out with friends... German restaurant a few miles away. I literally cried eating it, as it was so reminiscent of being in my grandma's house. The decor, the smells, the sounds, and definitely the taste. It was beyond what I needed.

I had walleye with red cabbage, spaetzel, bread dumplings, Cole slaw. Insanely good.
:hug: Bless you...that's so touching! I can still close my eyes and smell my Grandma's fried chicken. What I wouldn't give to have another meal at her table. :goodvibes

Tonight, it’s a frozen butter chicken packet I made back in November with a freshly made chopped cuke, tomato, and onion salad.

In honor of St Patrick’s Day, a local market is selling freshly brined corn beef so I bought a 2 lb piece, added some allspice and peppercorns to season it a bit more and plan to cook it Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nothing. I'm sicker than I was yesterday. :( DH went to a dinner party without me and I just now got out of bed and made a cup of tea.
I’m so sorry and hope you feel better soon.
Went to a church convention last week and SO many attendees now have Covid. 2 adult daughters are negative but feel really crumby.
Wow there’s a lot of ‘junk’ going around. Again.

Feel better…..

I’m so sorry and hope you feel better soon.
Went to a church convention last week and SO many attendees now have Covid. 2 adult daughters are negative but feel really crumby.
Wow there’s a lot of ‘junk’ going around. Again.

Feel better…..
Nothing as fancy as Covid for me...just a head-cold with lots of sinus snot. Next-to-nothing for chest congestion, thankfully. The thing is, I've barely had a hang-nail since 2020; I've been extremely lucky. I'd forgotten how common the common cold used to be, and how temporarily miserable. :(

I went to brunch with my girls for my birthday. We went to one of my favorite vineyards which is also a French restaurant. Lunch yesterday, brunch today. Cooking tonight is going to be a reality check lol.

I’ve got a whole chicken in the crockpot, I’ll bake some potatoes, and have a frozen veggie with it for dinner.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Potatoes with onions, cheese omelet, and biscuits with blackberry jam. I plan to make enough biscuits that I have leftovers for biscuits and gravy tomorrow. I am on a breakfast kick right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter