What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Tonight was leftovers—leftover oven fried chicken tenders from Sunday along with a couple of pierogi left from that dinner plus mashed potatoes and gravy from last night. I also did a tossed salad with that.

Tomorrow will be chicken noodle soup from yesterday’s rotisserie chicken. I made the stock today and will make the soup tomorrow. Will probably also make bread and probably a salad.

That sounds so good. I can never find good Cuban food around me. I think I'm gonna have to research a bit and find something when I'm out and about camping this year. I'd love a good, authentic Cuban Sandwich.
Come on down to South Florida on your next camping adventure. Good Cuban food is plentiful.

Come on down to South Florida on your next camping adventure. Good Cuban food is plentiful.
It would cost me a fortune to drive that thing all the way down there! :)

I've never been below Pensacola in Florida so I"m sure there's all kinds of Florida things I'm missing out on. Maybe I'll need to figure out a camping tour and spend several weeks around the state. I can finally make a visit to Disney World if I do that. I was on my way down there and got stopped when Covid happened and I've never planned a trip back. Now I have 2 reasons to do it.

I was going to do tilapia with some broccoli and rice but decided on pancakes, bacon and eggs.

I made a stuffed cabbage casserole. I had cabbage that needed to be used, some onions, some leftover brown rice, and some meatballs in the freezer. Tossed in some tomatoes and 1/2 can of tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar and spices, and some cheese on top. It was pretty good!

It would cost me a fortune to drive that thing all the way down there! :)

I've never been below Pensacola in Florida so I"m sure there's all kinds of Florida things I'm missing out on. Maybe I'll need to figure out a camping tour and spend several weeks around the state. I can finally make a visit to Disney World if I do that. I was on my way down there and got stopped when Covid happened and I've never planned a trip back. Now I have 2 reasons to do it.
I totally understand the fuel cost. We used to own an RV. We created some of our best memories in it, but the use & upkeep is crazy expensive.

If you attempt a tour of Florida, you'll find it's basically three separate states. :laughing: You'll find a totally different vibe in each area. Based on your posts, I think you'd enjoy South Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter