What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Last night was oven fried chicken fingers, mixed vegetables and pierogi. Tonight is rotisserie chicken, stuffing, mashed potatos and some kind of frozen vegetable or maybe a salad instead of the vegetable.

I did just receive an Instant Pot I ordered today so now I may have to figure out how to cook with it.
I hope you enjoy it!
My pressure cooker has become a true friend sinc I started using it. I’ll admit it stayed in the box for several months before using it. Now it’s my go to tool for cooking chili, dried beans, soups, stews, stocks and braising meat.

No dinner here tonight - I met a dear friend for lunch (Indian food) and both my heart and my tummy are very, very full! :cloud9: I won't need another meal today. DH & DS can figure out their own.

On the up-side; the guys are here working on finishing my cabinet install right now and I've got the appliance install booked for Thursday. Lord willing, that kitchen may be back in business again - finally! :banana:

I hope you enjoy it!
My pressure cooker has become a true friend sinc I started using it. I’ll admit it stayed in the box for several months before using it. Now it’s my go to tool for cooking chili, dried beans, soups, stews, stocks and braising meat.
I honestly bought it because I really enjoy making egg salad and I heard that the eggs are really easy to peel when cooked in a pressure cooker. Of course, I plan to use it for much more than that but the deciding factor was easy to peel eggs. :)

I made a MASSIVE pot of beef stew this weekend (DH said it was the best I have ever made :) ), and he has been eating off it since Saturday. So, he will have that again. The kid has to work tonight, so I told him to have a bowl before he goes. And I will probably crack open a can of Progresso vegetarian or have a mushroom and cheese omelet. It is my Friday and I am not feeling like cooking.

Baked cod. Costco has this really good cod from the fresh meat section. I pour melted butter over it and sprinkle with whatever seasoning. Bake at 375 for maybe 15 minutes or so. Our main oven went caput so this also works well in the big ninja toaster oven, air fryer I got to get us buy until we can find/buy/install a replacement. Have some squash too

I’ve leftover eggs because I decided to make flan so it’s a fridge clean out omelette tonight.
Think it’ll be sort of Southwestern since I’ll be using the last of some Rotel, black beans and tomato pasta sauce. Nice that I can add cheese as DGD isn’t here.

Tonight I'm hoping to make "sushi bake".

Last night my son made homemade mac and cheese. I'm currently doing a calorie deficit (yay...) so the kids ate the very good looking mac with some veg, and I made an over easy egg with a spoonful of pesto, then put it on a piece of thin wheat bread with a smear of ricotta and that was my dinner. Husband ate random leftovers. My youngest had math tutoring and son had basketball practice so one of those not real well put together nights.

Since we will be eating dinner at different times tonight, I just made spaghetti squash with a ton of sautéed vegetables (carrots, broccoli, red peppers, onions) and a box of Rigatoni. I seasoned everything with olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan. It came out so yummy!

I mixed the veggies with the pasta in a large bowl and kept the spaghetti squash separate. Will also have pasta sauce for it if anyone wants that too. Now everyone can just heat up a bowl later and dinner is done!

I also put a loaf of bread in the machine so we can have that with it too.

Had today off, spent it deep cleaning my basement since it became quite the catch-all over the last 6 months or so.

So, dinner needs to be easy. I took out some brats and will just grill pan them, and have sauteed cabbage/mushrooms/onions, plus some boxed something from the pantry downstairs. We stocked up on canned and boxed stuff in 2020-2022 and am finally seeing the end of stuff. I have boxed au gratins or a Knorr rice thing I can use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter