What’s for Dinner Tonight?

Lately I’ve been using a flour/corn tortilla for tacos, it’s easier to use (and my celiac kids aren’t home).

I prefer the taste of corn but the texture of flour.

I don't like the commercial packaged corn tortillas, but many of the restaurants here do homemade corn as well as flour. The homemade restaurant corn tortillas are just as good as the flour. I wish they'd sell them in bulk batches.

That looks delicious!!! Our supermarkets sell freshly made flour tortillas, which have become a weekly staple. So, I might just have to try this. Although, I have apples handy...so, I might improvise with the fruit.
I meant to write that any kind of firm fleshed fruit will work and I generally brush the top with warm apricot jam/preserves/jelly just before serving. Actually, also works with bananas and rhum or sayyy Nutella 😉.

Jacques Pepin is one of my food gods 🙇🏾‍♀️

I meant to write that any kind of firm fleshed fruit will work and I generally brush the top with warm apricot jam/preserves/jelly just before serving. Actually, also works with bananas and rhum or sayyy Nutella 😉.

Jacques Pepin is one of my food gods 🙇🏾‍♀️

I was supposed to try making apple chips again, but I agree on Jacques Pepin and this is probably a much better use of those apples.

Still trying to decide. It's currently 73 degrees outside, so I'm not up for anything too hearty. I'm leaning towards baked panko crusted chicken tenderloins with a simple herb cheese rotini mix.

No idea yet. I made Macaroni and Cheese from scratch last night.
I did, too! Using a pound of pasta, DH and I would get at least 3 meals from my recipe. Now that we are a family of five, there is barely enough left from one batch for a small lunch serving. I really should double the recipe next time!

Dinner tonight... sliced kielbasa (smoked sausage? chicken apple chardonnay sausage? not sure what's thawed) with sauteed cabbage, onions, and apples, over noodles, and whatever veggie we put in the microwave. Not my night to cook, I've cooked 3 of the 5 nights already this week and will cook the next two nights also!

I did, too! Using a pound of pasta, DH and I would get at least 3 meals from my recipe. Now that we are a family of five, there is barely enough left from one batch for a small lunch serving. I really should double the recipe next time!

Dinner tonight... sliced kielbasa (smoked sausage? chicken apple chardonnay sausage? not sure what's thawed) with sauteed cabbage, onions, and apples, over noodles, and whatever veggie we put in the microwave. Not my night to cook, I've cooked 3 of the 5 nights already this week and will cook the next two nights also!
I love kielbasa but have to watch my sodium level so don't eat it often. Or any cured meat for that matter.

I made lightly seasoned pulled chicken in the crockpot yesterday (nicknamed versatile chicken in my house) which a portion of it was made into buffalo chicken dip yesterday. Today we will use the rest to make kimchi, chicken teriyaki rice bowls. I’ll just add the teriyaki sauce to the chicken when I sautee it to heat it back up.

Last two nights we had Chil Mac and a pot roast. I’m feeling kind of snacky tonight so we are just having some hummus and mini Naans, some Chicken and Cilantro Wontons, Rotisserie Chicken and Caesar Salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter