What’s a fictional band from a book, tv show, or movie that you wish you could see in a real life concert?

The Weird Sisters.

s-l500.jpg

For the 99% of you unfamiliar with this, Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp was a Saturday morning kids show. A parody of spy movies/TV shows that starred chimpanzees. I don’t remember if the band performed every week.

Considering I was totally jamming out to i2i the other day when it came up on Sirius Disney (idk the number anymore lol) I would say Powerline!

Also Lindsay Lohan’s band in Freaky Friday, Half Moon (aka Beta) on the Walking Dead, Weird Sisters from HP (well can you dance the hippogriff mamamamamamamamamamamamama), the Cantina band from Star Wars, the Orville symphony orchestra concerts

Last edited:
What’s funny to me is that H.P. G.O.F. takes place in 1994 and I wonder if the song fits better for the 2000’s.

Last edited:
Considering I was totally jamming out to i2i the other day when it came up on Sirius Disney (idk the number anymore lol) I would say Powerline!

Also Lindsay Lohan’s band in Freaky Friday, Half Moon (aka Beta) on the Walking Dead, Weird Sisters from HP (well can you dance the hippogriff mamamamamamamamamamamamama), the Cantina band from Star Wars, the Orville symphony orchestra concerts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter