We've never done an additional cost event - what's your #1 recommendation?

Title says it all - never done a dessert party, EMM, after hours, tour, etc. We've always found more than enough to entertain ourselves with regular park admission and on site hotel, but I am feeling like we should try *something* this trip. What is your favorite? For reference, it's DH, me, 14yo, 12yo, kids not super into Star Wars, our park preference, in order, is Epcot (what a surprise!), AK, MK, HS.
I wouldnt say it's my favorite but for a group of your demographics, maybe h2o glow nights would be a cool option for that time of year.

We had a good time last year when we did it and are doing it again next week. Me, DW and two 9 year old girls.

We hit up disney springs that morning, do some shopping, and hit the water park that evening when it's a bit cooler.

We haven't done ALL the extra events, but our favorites have been the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise and Early Morning Magic at MK. WE are a family of 6 (3 kids are all under age 9) and usually travel with a handicapped grandma who uses a scooter We move slow. EMM was nice for us. I'm not sure I would do it if it were just myself and husband though or if our kids were older like yours. We also really liked the Frozen dessert party. We did that for our daughter's 4th birthday - throwing it out there since you love Epcot. You don't have to love Frozen to do it (although my kids are big fans). The food was great as was the fireworks view. Not sure what will happen with this in light of the changing fireworks. They may keep it the same with the new show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter