Westjet dollars and companion fares?

Yes! When's purchasing tickets you can only use two forms of payment and both West Jet Dollars and the companion fare are considered payment methods. So it depends on how many tickets you need vs. How many WJ $ you have. I have had to split a reservation of 4 seats into 2 to pay the extra $ I was short out of pocket.

Yes! When's purchasing tickets you can only use two forms of payment and both West Jet Dollars and the companion fare are considered payment methods. So it depends on how many tickets you need vs. How many WJ $ you have. I have had to split a reservation of 4 seats into 2 to pay the extra $ I was short out of pocket.

Oh good to know! I would need 4 tickets for my family. So I'd have to split it. i have enough $ to almost cover 1 ticket.

When I purchased last year, I didn't have to split anything. Used companion voucher and $250 WJ$ from sign up. Paid the balance on mastercard. You can do a dry run on westjet.com to see what happens.

I may have been trying to pay the balance on a different card... although I don't know why I would hahaha
The customer service over the phone is super helpful

When I purchased last year, I didn't have to split anything. Used companion voucher and $250 WJ$ from sign up. Paid the balance on mastercard. You can do a dry run on westjet.com to see what happens.

Same here. Didn't have to split anything. Booked 4 seats using some WJ dollars and companion voucher. The rest went onto my WJ Mastercard.

As some of the pp's have said, using the WestJet card, we didn't need to split anything. Booked 3 tickets, one was companion fare and the WestJet dollars were just deducted from my total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter