Westin Anaheim

For what it's worth the walk up Disneyland Dr to DTD is much more pleasant than walking up South Harbor. No bus stops. No transients. No vendors. No driveways to cross. It is a longer walk to get to Disneyland Dr than S Harbor from the esplanade. The esplanade isn't centered and cheats east towards S Harbor. The hotel itself is very nice and luxurious. I would stay here if I still want that resort feel without staying on property.

I love love love this hotel. Wife and I have done a staycation at this hotel 2 years in a row, and will probably do another one next year lol. Only issue I have is the walk to the park can be a bit far, so we usually end up just driving lol. Property is new, clean, and beautiful though. As a gold member, we got a view of incredicoaster and the ferris wheel. Gorgeous at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter