western vacation to suit all in family...

minnie4me

DIS Veteran
looking to do a western vacation next june (2009), but trying to make the masses happy. My dad is hard to please, he likes rustic, hunting/fishing. My mom would be happy to be out of the house. DH wants to relax, and would have a DS age 6 to please. None of us have been on a western adventure before. I want a nice 4 star hotel that is basically all inclusive. Anyone have any ideas? thanks for any help !!

Maybe look into the columbia gorge area....they have some nice resorts. Here in Idaho we have Tamarack, which is a great resort with lots of activities.The San Juan islands have some very cool resorts......and of course there are lots of dude ranches in Montana etc.

What about a Dude Ranch? They have a wide range of types. We stayed at a really nice one outside Glacier NP a few years ago. It was a lot of ridine and a really cattle drive. They do have some that are 4 star type lodging and offer many types of activities. Some you don't even have to ride, just enjoy the old west!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter