Were You Ever "That Guy" at Monsters Laugh Floor?

Never was that guy, but I was Randall once. I did my part, but I was caught too offguard to really have fun with it.

LOL my husband has been "that guy" twice , pretty sure it is because he is a big bald guy hahaha The first time he was just in shock, the second time he went with it and it was awesome . I think it went to his head because now every time we have went he tries to stand out lol

I was, about eight years ago! I was a bit embarrassed at first but got over it and had fun with it. My wife was so proud, she made me wear my "I was that guy" sticker all day!

I have been that guy twice.

The laugh floor was not open over Labor Day. I hope it is open Thanksgiving.

My ex husband was that guy. I thought it was hilarious - not sure he did. Our DD was 5 I think, she thought it was great.

My father in-law was. The funniest thing is that he looks like Santa, so of course the joke was something about Santa was on vacation at Disney.

My husband was “that guy” and he rolled with it... he thought it was hilarious!

I was "that guy" twice and during both times, I constantly bumped into people from the shows, at various different times & various areas, who kept saying "Hey, you're that guy!!!!" LOL.

My husband was that guy.. made my kids day so my DH went with it. I think he got tired of hearing about it the kids kept saying and still say "Dad remember when"

My husband was That Guy once...Mike Wazowski caught him napping and that was that! All day people pointed it out and on the boat back to Fort Wilderness a little boy spotted him and was so excited to tell his mom that he saw That Guy. Very fun and cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter