We're Working on It

romare1114

Earning My Ears
Is anyone else having trouble with DCL's website regarding "Special Requests" or "Onboard Credit"? On "Onboard Credit" I get all the way up to "my bag" but can't check out. I keep getting the Seven Dwarves error message. I've tried it on the app, my laptop, my tablet and my phone. Any suggestions?

I was able to access my reservation and the Special Requests page and click on them all but I didn't try adding a Pack n Play because I don't need it. Did you try turning your laptop off and then on again?? I know, basic, but who knows? I know how frustrating that is . . . took me over 2 hours to check in this week.

I've tried it with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, I've tried Bing, Yahoo etc. I'll try to clean out my cookies and try again, if that doesn't work, I'll just have to call them. I've been trying for over a week now thinking the trouble was on their end, but I believe it may be on mine now. Thank you both

I've tried it with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, I've tried Bing, Yahoo etc. I'll try to clean out my cookies and try again, if that doesn't work, I'll just have to call them. I've been trying for over a week now thinking the trouble was on their end, but I believe it may be on mine now. Thank you both
It's not just you, it hasn't worked for me for at least 10 days and it still isn't :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter