We're on our way to the Dolphin!!!

JuliaPooh

Earning My Ears
Just called for a ressie for three nights at the Swan!!!! The reservationist was wonderful and talked me into the Dolphin. We have stayed at the swan before but she thought the Dolphin might be more fun for kids. Got a good rate. Nice room! We are very excited and just wanted to share the magic! In fact, I think I am about to call and add two more nights! YAY! Think about us March 14!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll be heading to the Dolphin in August, it's a great resort!

We just returned from the Swan, and I agree that the dolphin is probably better with kids. It is closer to the grotto pool and it has Tubby's 24 hour cafe & store. I asked at the Swan if they had anything like Tubbys to pick up snacks and coffee and they don't. The front desk person said "it's only a 2 minute walk to the dolphin) and she was right - 2 minutes outside. From our room to Tubby's was a lot longer - and part of it was in the rain! It didn't cause any problems, but it definitely would have been more convenient to be in the dolphin. That said, we did enjoy our renovated room and heavenly bed. The bed was too much for the kids though and I ended up folding up the fluffy duvet (spelling?) and putting it aside. Have a great time. Being that close to epcot and mgm is great!

Thats awesome! ContempoSMT and I will be at the Dolphin at the end of June, exactly 115 days from now! I have stayed there before and I LOVE it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter