We're off today - flying tomorrow

bengunn

Pirate Member
Well time to say goodbye for now, as we are driving up to Gatwick this afternoon and flying out to Orlando tomorrow for 2 weeks in the parks and a week on the Gulf Coast.

Thanks for all of the advice from everyone and will talk to you all on 9th September when I get back to work :( (I will try and post the odd message from Orlando if I get the opportunity).

Stand by for a whole new level of boredom in my trip reports LOL ;)

Have a great time Richard - and I am sure your trip reports will be far from boring! LOL ;)

3 weeks - how lovely - I wish I could have 3 weeks in Orlando right now!

Have a fab trip and see you when you get back.

Have a great time, Richard. I shall look forward to being bored by your reports!

Have a good time

Hope the weather and crowds will be in your favour

(Especially as we leave in 9 days - might see you there)

Chris

Hi Richard :wave:

Have a fantastic holiday - we are going for 3 weeks in October, I wish it was now!!! Can't wait to hear all about on your return.

ttfn :wave:

Hello Richard:wave:

We're the family going with Paula (wellardstallard) I wish I was going now also. Have a wonderful time out there Richard:p :p :p , have fun.

ttfn

Thanks for all the replies - I am really off now. See you soon.

Chris, have a good holiday and look out for the green ribbon - it might be me.

Looks like I missed you........ but jut in case!! have a really wonderful time :D :D :D !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter