We're going!

ScrapperKimmyD

I'm all a-twitter!
Just booked the Anaheim Plaza hotel for 2 nights. My DDs and I are going to spend our Give a Day Get a Day in the land next week. Was planning on doing it earlier in the summer, but that didn't work out and as I looked at the black out days and the DD's days off from school, I had to make a decision. We're going next week! :banana:

Just booked the Anaheim Plaza hotel for 2 nights. My DDs and I are going to spend our Give a Day Get a Day in the land next week. Was planning on doing it earlier in the summer, but that didn't work out and as I looked at the black out days and the DD's days off from school, I had to make a decision. We're going next week! :banana:

Congrats!

Yay! Make sure you all bring your swimsuits...the Anaheim Plaza has a nice, heated, HUGE pool!

Have fun on your trip!

So cool...please let me know what you think of the hotel when you return....we will be there in October.

Leaving in the morning - horray! :banana:

Will bring swim suits and give trip report.

---Does Disboards have an iPhone ap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter