"We're Going to Disney World!"

disney4dan

DIS Veteran
The scene opens with the Taylor Family in a stadium full of cheering taxpayers and the announcer leans over to an ecstatic couple, parents of 3 children and asks;

"Congress and the President just decided to send tax rebate checks to families this summer to stimulate the economy. What are you going to do next?"

:banana: :banana: "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!":banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay:

AP news flash below, the federal government is trying to stimulate the economy by sending us back some of our tax dollars (like they did around 2003 - 2004 timeframe). We plan to giver ours to the Mouse.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Congressional leaders announced a deal with the White House Thursday on an economic stimulus package that would give most tax filers refunds of $600 to $1,200, and more if they have children.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UCFD1O0&show_article=1

OK now it makes sense, thanks for shedding some light on it for dim me. :) We are going next month, so we will have to pay with plastic, and THEN put the refund on the bill if it happens. Either way the Mouse gets the money :lmao: On a side note I wonder if we can claim the dogs as dependents and get more $$$$ ?

Claim kids? Dogs? Heck... I wanna be able to claim my HUGH four legged babies (drafthorses) They eat me out of house and home.....dont even get me started on how much it costs to buy them new shoes!:laughing:

Me and my boss were talking about this yesterday. Both of us said ours would go to the mouse:thumbsup2

I would like to go to Disney also with the money, but that would be a bad choice on our part. I really have to save ours to help pay bills.

It was so funny to read this thread this morning. Last night my husband was telling me about the refund, and we both said, "PUT IT IN THE DISNEY FUND". We are going in Oct. so it will be put to good use!:cheer2:

The mouse doesn't need the money but he'll probably get mine! Looking at early December again.

WOW! Didi they do something to the server????? That posted instantly, not the normal 5 minute wait!

Yeah, they suspended all the threads over 10,000 posts. Made a huge difference.

It would be just un-American not to hand that check over to Mickey, right?

Ask NOT where your country can stimulate you...But where are you going to STIMULATE your country???

If I do get this money it will go towards my WDW trip....have you seen how much food is there now...:scared:

Crystal Palace alone will cost us almost 100.00 to eat at. Can't afford the dining plan because you have to have it for your whole length of stay and were staying 14 days. :cheer2:

If I do get this money it will go towards my WDW trip....have you seen how much food is there now...:scared:

Cystal Palace alone will cost us almost 100.00 to eat at. Can't afford the dining plan because you have to have it for your whole length of stay and were staying 14 days. :cheer2:

You COULD make 2 seperate reservations...one with DDP and one without:confused3

most DISers here have had to "build" their reservations a couple of days at a time because of whats available...Ive not read a single post that said they were required to change sites....but they do have to go and re-check in at the end of the 1st reservation. If Im incorrect, Im sure they'll chime in quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter