Were going to Disney this year

Lilacs chosen

live each moment to the fullest
OK after planning on saving for our 1st trip to WDW next Aug for my daughter's 18th birthday Make a wish foundation called today to tell us that my daughter qualifies for a wish. Of course her wish was Walt Disney World. They said to decide when we want to go. Of course she she wants to go over Christmas vacation to see all the lights. So looks like we may be spending Christmas in WDW. Were so excited. they will be calling back in a week or two to make an appointment to come out and talk to us about it. :dance3: :yay:

Ya'll will love Christmas time at WDW, its so beautiful. Don't miss the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, its very very special. Also have a golf cart for looping at the fort, the campsite decorations are unbelievable.

To make her wish better go before Christmas week. The crowds will be lower so she can better see things and not get the crowd crush!!!! I suggest the first week in Dec.! all the decorations are up but the crowds are lower. aFTER ABOUT THE 19TH its crowed with locals as well as everyone out of school! Have a magical vacation!!!

To make her wish better go before Christmas week. The crowds will be lower so she can better see things and not get the crowd crush!!!! I suggest the first week in Dec.! all the decorations are up but the crowds are lower. aFTER ABOUT THE 19TH its crowed with locals as well as everyone out of school! Have a magical vacation!!!

Great advice! The week after Thanksgiving is good. Low crowds, but the decorations are up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter