We're going PLATINUM! An August 2010 Birthday PTR. New 8/9/10 We're going WHERE?

I swear this is Murphy's trip- everything keeps going WORNG! Even my typing! :lmao::lmao:

From reading here on the DIS, I saw that some people are having trouble upgrading their DLR AP's + MYW tickets to the premier pass, even though the disney blog specifically says this is possible. So I just called in to the ticket center to find out...

...I ask the cast member, and she tells me no, you can't!:eek: I only bought 2 day PH's &WPaM, since we only needed $261 to upgrade. Oh carp! I asked her about the blog post, and she put me on hold for 20 minutes...and then came back to tell me that they don't actually sell the Premier passes, and to print out the blog posts and take it with me when I go. So that's still up in the air.

We were so freaked out about airline prices, and now Southwest drops their rates to $129 each way, 10 days before our trip. ***? That never happens!!! The reason we decided to go with priceline was that our SW codes were going to expire... and somehow those Visit Florida codes that were supposed to expire 8/1 mysteriously were extended...so now our supercheap awesome non refundable priceline tickets make me sad. We're being picked up at 3am by Magical Express on 8/28, and buying our tickets through SW would have allowed us to stay and be picked up at 4PM, and we would have paid the same and had two free bags. :(

We also decided to make this trip carry on only, since we managed last trip (16 days) with only 1 suitcase and 2 carry ons. We just hate to pay so much extra to take luggage, and this way we'll have less to pack as we move around from resort to resort. Since we have a rental car, we're going to make a target stop when we get there to cut down on what we have to pack.

So my rash is still spreading, but I've started to accept it.:confused3 The itchiness is not as all consuming, and I'm developing a tolerance for the benadryl, so I don't think I'll pass out at the parks. ;)

The weather here is cool, 72 as a high, which is very strange for us in August. I think Orlando is going to be a shock to us, so we're planning in taking it very easy while were there.

10 day til we leave!

Here's the link to my DINING PTR! Food, food, glorious food!

we'll be there the same time as you at the wilderness lodge! we're doing a segway tour around epcot, that i'm a little nervous about, but heard it's supposed to be great. i didn't know fort wilderness had one too! have fun!

we'll be there the same time as you at the wilderness lodge! we're doing a segway tour around epcot, that i'm a little nervous about, but heard it's supposed to be great. i didn't know fort wilderness had one too! have fun!

Thanks! you too!

So far this trip, my SO Danny has been very low key- he let me pick all but two of the dining ressies, he doesn't care where we go or when we go, as long as we go. :lmao: However, he has mentioned in the past that he really wants to go to seaworld. We have one out here in SoCal and we keep saying we're going to go but for one reason or another we don't. Well today I saw this awesome dis thread on buy one get one free passes to sea world, and I mentioned it to him, and.....

We're going to SeaWorld!

So on the 19th we're going to hit SeaWorld bright and early. I'm so excited. I'm not sure if we should get the all day all you can eat pass or the quick queue or both. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter