We're coming back!!!!!

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Just made our airlines ressies. We are coming back in January. The long weekend, the 16th to the 19th.

Lets hope we can still get ent rates, I just called 1-800-be a star, but they dont have any discounts yet. Still hoping for the entertainment rate, but will settle for AP or Fan Club.

Patty

Congrats. Isn't it exciting once you have your bookings made?:D

You know, I cant wait. I usually start planning my next visit as soon as I get back. I think its a "sickness" universalitis, LOL.

This trip we are bringing 2 extras, DD'd boyfriend and younger DD's best friend. We are already discussing what to bring them to 1st. Plus we havent experienced Shrek yet!!!

Patty

Just wanted you to know that I have called for the past three days about rates for February and have been told 2 out of 3 times that some rates should be opening up in the next week or two - the other person told me to try back in December - yea right!!!!

Good deal Patty! Congratulations and start making those plans...one of the best parts:)

Oh! I think I have that Universalitis too!:p

One more here with Universalitis!!!! LOL....

You are going to LOVE Shrek!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter