WE'RE CANCELLING CHRISTMAS (Take 2)- Dec. 4 to 8, 2012 TR (Day 5, Part 2 Posted)

So was the wonderful moment racing to be first on Peter Pan, or something even more marvelous to come? Being "very first" on a ride is pretty cool!

I am glad to hear the Matterhorn's new cars make a difference. I loved it as a kid but have only been able to stand it once per trip the last few times because it is so jarring. DS7 is not fond of it either, but we'll probably ride it together to see if it's better this time.

PHXscuba

So was the wonderful moment racing to be first on Peter Pan, or something even more marvelous to come? Being "very first" on a ride is pretty cool!

I am glad to hear the Matterhorn's new cars make a difference. I loved it as a kid but have only been able to stand it once per trip the last few times because it is so jarring. DS7 is not fond of it either, but we'll probably ride it together to see if it's better this time.

PHXscuba

Yes, the kids most memorable moment of the trip was waiting at rope drop and taking off running... being first through the castle and onto Peter Pan. We did a video journal with the kids each night highlighting their favorites of the day and this was everyone's favorite. At the end of the week we did a "top" list of Disneyland and their top moment was that moment. It was pretty great.

Just came across your trip report as we were sitting here watching Christmas with the Kranks...where they "cancel Christmas". Great report so far. Looking forward to the rest.

Here we are, back at Autopia trying to take advantage of the short wait time in the early morning. We all got in cars, one after another. There were a total of 13 of us so we had quite a parade of cars.
disneyland-7195-copy.jpg
disneyland-7196-copy.jpg

I was near the end of the pack with Brian and Tristan ahead of me and Garan behind me. Partway through the ride I noticed that the car in front of Brian, the one being driven by Allison and co-piloted by Melinda, had stopped. Then it rolled backwards... halfway off the track.
disneyland-7207-copy.jpg

It had become partially derailed or something, as it was really sticking out to one side. I saw a cast member and told him. He slowly, slowly, slowly sauntered over, walked right past the car and over to chat with another cast member. Then he walked to the car, looked, turned around and walked away. There was quite a lineup in front of and behind us. (That's Melinda's husband Garan behind me in the lineup.)
disneyland-7208-copy.jpg

After a wait of 5-10 minutes we finally had a manager come, supposedly to give the all-clear so we could walk off the ride, however in the end the manger turned Allison & Melinda's car back on and told them to start driving. It went right where it was supposed to and we finished the ride.

disneyland-7219-copy.jpg

disneyland-7225-copy.jpg

It ended up being quite a wait for the others done before us, but they didn't seem to mind.

Since we were finally in Tomorrowland it was time for Space. We saw the posted wait time was 10 minutes so saved our fastpasses to use later in the day. I forget that the queue for this line is insanely long. It took longer to walk it then it did to wait in line. We all rode it and loved it! Soooo much better than the WDW version.

Next up was Buzz Lightyear. Brian whooped me again, as did Garan and Melinda. I don't know what it is about this game but I can't seem to get a good grasp on getting high points. Stupid game! Anyhow, the line was short and the ride was good. Can't beat that.

The Hunters wanted to ride Star Tours next but neither Brian nor I can handle the motion aspect of the ride so we both sat out. The wait was actually longer than posted, taking close to 20 or 25 minutes before they were done. At this point the Hunters needed to eat lunch. It was a bit after 11 and we had lunch reservations for Cafe Orleans later, so we decided to split up. It had been fun to spend the morning with them but I was also looking forward to spending the afternoon with my family.

Since we weren't in a hurry to eat we chose to hike to the other side of the park and start rides over there. We'd been wanting to have a big mountain showdown, to see which Disney mountain we like best of all. We'd hit Space and Matterhorn (which is an honorary mountain for these purposes... even though it's name doesn't have "Mountain" in it). Next up was Big Thunder Mountain. The wait time was short so we rode once, then grabbed Fast Passes for later.
disneyland-7237-copy.jpg

disneyland-7239-copy.jpg

disneyland-7240-copy.jpg

disneyland-7268-copy.jpg

Chase was really excited about riding Pirates so we went there next. This is just one of those classic rides that we just have to ride at Disneyland!

Our last mountain was Splash Mountain, but we stopped first at Haunted Mansion to see, for the first time every, Haunted Mansion Holiday.
disneyland-7288-copy.jpg

photo-3c-copy.jpg

It was no wait and we walked right into the first pre-show room.
disneyland-7301-copy.jpg

disneyland-7310-copy.jpg
disneyland-7313-copy.jpg

We all really, really loved this version of HM! I daresay it's better than the original. There are so many little details and we just loved them all. Big thumbs up for this ride!

Now it was time to finish up the big mountain battle royale by riding Splash. We got a car to ourselves. These usually seat 6, so in hindsight we should have all moved back one seat and left the front seat open. But we didn't and oh, did we pay for it!

disneyland-7325-copy.jpg

disneyland-7327-copy.jpg

disneyland-7331-copy.jpg

42286570051-copy.jpg

We loved Splash mountain and the drop was great but Carissa got soaked! That girl has so little fat on her that she doesn't stay warm very well. Add that to wet clothes and very little sunshine today and we had a wet and grumpy pre-teen. She froze for the next hour or two, even after borrowing Brian's coat (in addition to hers) and sitting in the open sun for a while. I'll get to how that affected us all in a minute...

By now it was 12:45. We had ridden Peter Pan, Dumbo, Matterhorn (twice), Autopia, Space, Buzz, Star Tours, Big Thunder, Pirates, HMH and Splash. We felt great about all we'd accomplished in those few hours of time, but now we had to get our rears in gear and get to our lunch at Cafe Orleans.

We arrived 4 minutes late for our PS, I was jokingly told. We got a beeper and I barely had time to step away before it went off. We got seated outside, which I rather like so I can people watch and take in the feeling of the area. While sitting there I chatted with the kids about what we wanted to do next. We had spotted a frozen lemonade stand, a Disneyworld favorite of ours, and decided a stop back for a frozen lemonade would be good. Then I mentioned wanting to go to the Jingle Jangle Jamboree to see Santa. We'd all worn our red and green today so we would look nice for a Santa pic. None of the kids were thrilled with the prospect but knew that it was part of the deal with the trip - Mom needs her pictures! The problem came when I told Carissa that she would have to take her coat off for the picture. That's when the grumping and waterworks started. She was cold, she was wet, she was hungry and she was her normal, emotional 11-year old self. I tried saying "It will be fine, it'll just be for a minute. Just take the coat off for the picture, not a minute before." She just kept getting grumpier and saying "But I'll be cold!". I told her that I thought she could hack it for one moment for a picture with Santa and that I really wasn't asking her, that it was what we would be doing. Well, the waterworks began, the silent tears and the runny nose and the crossed arms. I tried talking her up for a minute but that wasn't working. She just kept getting grumpier and finally I had it. I pointed to a brick wall right outside the restaurant near where we were sitting and told her to go over, take a seat, compose herself and return when she had a better attitude. Low and behold, she sits there crying, probably crying more than she was before at our table. At one point a couple of women came up and tried talking to her but she's got very good stranger training and just ignored the women, turned away and shook her head. I watched this all unfold until they went over to a castmember and explained that they thought she was lost. I jumped in to let them know she was mine and that she was just taking a moment. Our food came and she was still taking a moment. Finally Brian told her to come back to the table, sit down, wipe her face and come eat. She did eventually apologize, but it's tough to deal with these behaviors out in public sometimes. Through it all Chase was at the table with his head down trying to rest. Apparently yesterday's early morning and busy day had caught up with him.

Sorry, off the tangent there and on to lunch. I'd picked Cafe Orleans because I'd eaten here with Bek during our girls trip in 2010 and remembered the tasty garlic fries that I knew Brian would love. I also really, really, really wanted to eat the yummy beignets with berry dipping sauce (oh, and I wanted to share them with my family too;)) Imagine the momentary panic that set in when I realized that the beignets weren't on the menu. Thankfully I just asked the waiter and he said that they were still offered. Whew! Thank goodness. Lunch was a bit of a mish-mash. We ate here first, all the fried and sweet foods that will one day give us a heart attack (but still taste yummy!), then later went somewhere else for chicken and apples to round out the meal. Brian, the boys and I loved the garlic fries. Carissa liked them some, but the rest of us really enjoyed them. Brian especially loved them and said he could eat them every meal. I knew he'd love them. It's right up his alley!
disneyland-7338-copy.jpg

disneyland-7339-copy.jpg

The beignets weren't as good as when I had them with Bek (or as good as my memory thought they were at least) but the kids seemed to enjoy them and the boys ate the extras Brian and I didn't eat.
disneyland-7337-copy.jpg

disneyland-7341-copy.jpg

We also ordered a monte cristo to share. Chase and I liked it and shared it (Chase's comment: "Jam and ham... ingenious"). Brian had one bite and that was enough. It was just too sweet for him.

After lunch we got second lunch (mentioned above but added here because I knew the kids would love the reference to second lunch, as they all love "The Hobbit"). Then it was time for a little shopping. Carissa needed some slow time to recover, help her sniffling nose and red eyes to go away and to warm up a little more. Up next... big lemonade, Big Thunder and a visit with the big guy.

We love Haunted Mansion Holiday too! DS7 saw the Haunted Mansion in its holiday show first and still calls it "Jack's House," even though he's seen the original several times since.

I hate riding Splash Mountain in the winter because it is such a roulette if you will get wet. I got really wet once on a water ride at dusk, at about your daughter's age, and I think I was mildly hypothermic that night.

PHXscuba

After the shopping we used our BTMRR fastpasses,

disneyland-7358-copy.jpg

disneyland-7376-copy.jpg

disneyland-7387-copy.jpg

then it was time for the Jingle Jangle Jamboree.

disneyland-7386-copy.jpg

disneyland-7389-copy.jpg

disneyland-7400-copy.jpg

disneyland-7402-copy.jpg

We poked around at the animals but really were aimed for Santa. It was a somewhat slow line and took us about 20 minutes to get through. We did at least have Billy Hillbilly show to help pass the time and it was amusing to see the Country Bears show up on stage. I loved that show when I was a kid!

When it was our turn to go up and see Santa the kids all dumped their coats and bags and got a photo with the big guy. Then Brian and I joined in and got pics with him too. It was a pretty little area.

42286570043-copy.jpg

42286570046-copy.jpg

We left the Jingle Jangle Jamboree and walked in a few more shops, then hit main street. It was getting super busy on the streets because of the upcoming 4pm parade. Our goal was the shopping anyways, so we went through the shops looking for good souveniors. On the way in we ran into Mary Poppins, who was just standing near the doorway with no one to talk to and nothing to do. Carissa went over and started chatting with her and I gathered the boys up and for a photo.

disneyland-7416-copy.jpg

Carissa was so cute, locking arms with Mary Poppins for the photos and then giving her a big hug. Aaawww... these adorable moments are what make the not-so-adorable moments worth dealing with.

disneyland-7421-copy.jpg

We shopped all the way down one side of main street and crossed over by the tree...

disneyland-7422-copy.jpg

...to the Mad Hattery, hoping that the kids would finally find some Mickey ears they wanted. No luck yet, as some of the ones they wanted couldn't be personalized, which might be a dealbreaker. At this point, 2 days in, we are thoroughly missing the make-your-own ears and have not found anything that we absolutely must buy.

By the time we were done shopping it was so busy around Main Street that we couldn't even find a place to stand for the parade. Maybe another day...

The Astro Orbitor was nearby and Carissa really wanted to ride that so we did. It was a bit of a wait but Brian and I were grateful for some time off our feet. We were starting to feel all the miles we put on them the last two days. We took a seat and relaxed while the kids waited for their ride. We went over to take photos of them when it was there turn but other than that we enjoyed the 15 minutes of peace and quiet relaxation.

disneyland-7435-copy.jpg
disneyland-7444-copy.jpg

disneyland-7426-copy.jpg

disneyland-7439-copy.jpg

Now was a great time to use our Space Mountain fastpasses, as it was so close. The standby was 45 mintues so we were glad for the FP's today. We were even more thankful when we took the FP queue. So much shorter than the regular queue!

On our way out the kids wanted to go play in the arcade near the Space Mountain exit. We went in and looked around for a little while. All three kids played "Fix it, Felix!" a time or two and then we moved on.

disneyland-7462-copy.jpg

disneyland-7461-copy.jpg

They really wanted to go in Innoventions but Brian and I weren't sure we were up for it. We decided to let them go for a little while and meet up with them later. They assured us that they'd stay together and we agreed to meet up in 40 minutes, at 5:30.

Brian and I really didn't have anything to do so we wandered around Nemo and found a little churro stand. We hadn't yet had a churro this trip but fondly remember them as some of the best churros ever (and not even close to the nasty churros at WDW). It didn't disappoint and was tasty, sweet and warm. Yum!
disneyland-7463-copy.jpg

While we enjoyed our treat we took a seat in some hidden little seating area with some tables and benches. We both sat back and put our feet up on a chair to relax. It felt so good to be off our feet and even better to have them elevated some. We sat there just like that chatting until an announcement came on and they flipped the lights on at IASW. We didn't even realize we were sitting in the general area of IASW, so it was a surprise. It was amazing when all those lights turned on and Brian and I both felt so grateful to be able to see it.

disneyland-7464-copy.jpg

About 5:15 we headed over to meet the kids and took a seat (and a few nighttime photos) while we were waiting.
disneyland-7467-copy.jpg

disneyland-7471-copy.jpg

We headed for the railroad so we could ride it to New Orleans Square and use our HMH fastpasses, however the train was closed because of the candlelight processional. Bummer. We hoofed it over to Haunted Mansion instead. It was a long walk on tired feet, but we made it. Again, the FP saved us a lot of time and we all loved this ride at least as much (if not more) than the first time we rode it. It did stop right in the best scene of the ride, so I was able to get some decent ride photos (well, as good as I could without a tripod).

disneyland-7475-copy.jpg

disneyland-7476-copy.jpg

disneyland-7477-copy.jpg
disneyland-7479-copy.jpg

disneyland-7480-copy.jpg

I'd been dying for some candies that I'd eaten when I was here last so that's where we headed. It's just past Pooh so we all piled in to ride, joking with Chase about his childhood fear of heffalumps and woozles. It was so much fun (at least for Brian and I) but Chase complained that our needling distracted him from finding all the hidden Mickey's. Those Pooh ride vehicles are small! Brian and I in one car does NOT work. Poor guy! We shoved in there together but it wasn't very pretty.

Next was the candy area, where we got a chocolate cupcake with Mickey sprinkles for the kids and a cashew, caramel and chocolate covered marshmallow stick for me. Yummy!

disneyland-7483-copy.jpg
disneyland-7485-copy.jpg

At this point we'd exhausted all the fastpasses we'd collected so we started meandering our way towards the hub, so we could scout a spot for the fireworks. On the way we got waylaid by this pretty spot in New Orleans Square...

disneyland-7486-copy.jpg

disneyland-7488-copy.jpg

...and then again by the Jungle Cruise. I don't know if it was because it was night (and thus too dark to see a lot) or that the crowd wasn't into it (no one laughed at his cheesy jokes), but the ride wasn't that fabulous.

Our final goal for tonight was the fireworks. Melinda had been scouting a spot and we ended up in the hub straight in front of the castle (for those who know where it is, we were directly in front of the preferred seating area). It was a long wait but a great viewing area. I went and got dinner for us at Tomorrowland Terrace (ugh... worst meal of the trip) and we ate sitting down staring at the beautiful castle (with no lights on... I don't understand why they don't keep them on until closer to the fireworks time).

disneyland-7496-copy.jpg

disneyland-7497-copy.jpg

Carissa bought a glowing rose for herself and we sat on the ground and covered ourselves with the blankets. It started getting packed closer to show time, but in the end it worked out perfectly. We stood there, the 5 of us together, arms around one another watching another beautiful Disney fireworks.

(Warning... lots of fireworks photos below. I LOVE photographing the fireworks!)

disneyland-7518-copy.jpg

disneyland-7522-copy.jpg

disneyland-7524-copy.jpg

disneyland-7528-copy.jpg

disneyland-7538-copy.jpg

disneyland-7542-copy.jpg

disneyland-7553-copy.jpg

disneyland-7559-copy.jpg

disneyland-7566-copy.jpg

disneyland-7567-copy.jpg

disneyland-7579-copy.jpg

disneyland-7580-copy.jpg

disneyland-7582-copy.jpg

It was rather short, maybe because it was Christmas themed. And it was missing the magic that Disney fireworks usually have (because of the Disney theming I think), but the moment where we stood there together, leaning on one another and watching the sky light up almost brought me to tears. Then snow started falling all around us... that moment was just so happy for me and reminder of why we love Disney as much as do.

We hung back for a while, hoping the crowds would filter out. We really wanted nighttime photos with the castle in the background, but there wasn't a Photopass photographer anywhere to be seen. We ended up taking our own, which were nowhere near as good because I didn't carry a tripod and had to shoot with a low f/stop so the background isn't in focus. Oh well, at least we have some. :)
disneyland-7606-copy.jpg
disneyland-7607-copy.jpg

disneyland-7609-copy.jpg
disneyland-7612-copy.jpg

disneyland-7616-copy.jpg

On the way out the tree was lit up and beautiful...

disneyland-7626-copy.jpg

a great site to end our first day at Disneyland Park.

Sorry for the delay. First Christmas, then hubby and I got a few days sans kiddos while they went to the grandparents. Love Christmas break but it sure throws life into a bit of chaos. I've got another section of the trip report that will be posted today, so keep an eye out. :)

Thank you Redbox for your 5:30am wakeup call. The text tone woke me up bright and early, despite the fact that the alarm wasn't set to go off until 7am. I laid in bed trying to convince my body to go back to sleep but it was no use. I finally woke everyone else up just after 7am and we got ready pretty quickly then went next door to Captain Kidds for our free breakfast. Not exactly the tastiest start to the morning, but at least we got some food in our bellies. It made me doubly glad we'd thought to bring muffins, as we'll be eating those the rest of the week.

While we were finishing up breakfast Melinda texted to let us know that she was in line, so when we got to California Adventure we met up with her. A cast member told her that they would let us into the park at 8:30. We were also notified that RSR was down until at least noon, both by multiple announcements by cast members and also by signs posted in the park. Melinda's family was heading for Screamin' first. Her Mom didn't want to ride Screamin' so was getting fastpasses for RSR instead. She offered to take our tickets and get us fastpasses also. We were so thankful that we didn't have to spend time in the line but that we could just go straight to our first ride of the day, TSMM.

We were held at rope drop near Carthay Circle until the park opened at 9am. It seemed like a long wait, but the kids passed the time playing Disney Trivia together on my phone.

disneyland-7646-copy.jpg

Once they opened the park we had to slowly follow the rope to Carsland, at which point we passed right by and headed straight for TSMM.

disneyland-7655-copy.jpg

We tried to walk fast but found that there were plenty of people there ahead of us. Nonetheless we got on in good time and all enjoyed playing the games. Here's the scoreboard for Carissa and I (we rode together).

disneyland-7659-copy.jpg

We liked it so much we decided to go again, knowing that wait times for TSMM weren't likely to get lower throughout the day. The wait this time was about 20-25 minutes and was probably the longest wait we have had thus far. Brian amused himself taking self-portraits with us all.

photo-1g-copy.jpg

photo-2g-copy.jpg

photo-3g-copy.jpg

photo-4f-copy.jpg

We did manage to find a few hidden Mickey's in the queue (this one caused some debate... there's a hidden Mickey in her spots near her horns, but are the three toenails together a hidden Mickey too?).

disneyland-7662-copy.jpg

disneyland-7666-copy.jpg

Our second time through we saw Melinda's family, who joined the line about 15 minutes after we did. They had ridden Screamin' twice and were ready to move on. They handed our park passes and fastpasses to us when our lines passed next to one another. To our surprise, Melinda's Mom had also got us all WOC fastpasses. Yahoo!

disneyland-7665-copy.jpg

Our second ride on TSMM and Brian was crowned the grand victor, having achieved the highest score each time we rode the ride. His best score was 185,400. The rest of us were significantly under that.

Screamin' was going to be our next ride but the standby ride was a little long. Instead we let the kids ride King Triton's carousel and grabbed faspasses to use later on Screamin'.

disneyland-7669-copy.jpg

disneyland-7679-copy.jpg

disneyland-7676-copy.jpg

(Chase was petting his seal.)

The kids had yet to ride Goofy's Sky School so we sent them that way and then leisurely walked the boardwalk and perused the stores while they waited and rode. Tristan said the ride "scared the heck" out of him, as they were so high up and barely made the corners.

The kids had yet to pick our Mickey ears but Chase had seen Oswald ears on our first day in CA and decided that's what he wanted. We weren't able to find them anywhere in Disneyland Park so we stopped by Seaside Souvenirs for them.
disneyland-7682-copy.jpg

We got his name on the back and he wore them all day long. He loved that people asked him about them and why the ears were so big. And since he's a huge Walt Disney fan (and knows so much about him... he's read tons of books and done many school reports on him) he was able to give the interested parties quite the history lesson about Oswald. It was adorable!

Carissa had been eyeing several pairs of ears and she finally made her choice. She went with the "Glow with the Show" ears... white ears with a brightly colored had covered in Mickey heads. When you are in certain areas or at certain shows (like WOC, fireworks, etc.) then the ears blink different colors in time with the music and the theme of the show. They are super cute ears! Unfortunately she couldn't get her name embroidered on them, but she didn't care.

disneyland-7757-copy.jpg

Brian walked away for a moment and came back carrying three churros. The kids hadn't had a chance to have one yet this trip. We shared them but they were polished off fairly quickly.

We walked our way past Little Mermaid and Tristan just spouted out "I'm wishing this would never end". Made my heart melt! That's how I feel about Disney vacations with my family too. I love them and wish they would never end. To hear Tristan say that though just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It was time for us to use our Screamin' fastpasses and Carissa just kept hounding us about riding it, so we headed there to use them. I did make the family stop to get some family photos where Duffy usually is. He wasn't there, which was okay with us though, as the area was decorated nicely for Christmas.

42286570053-copy.jpg

42286570054-copy.jpg

42286570055-copy.jpg

We finally made our way to Screamin' and we had so much fun again, though Brian and I were both feel a little off balance afterwards.

Today was sort of a leisurely day, comparatively speaking, so we kept the slower pace and headed to the Pacific Wharf to check out the Ghiradelli chocolate store. I had heard that they were giving free samples of the peppermint bark and I wasn't disappointed. Yummy! Brian and Carissa don't eat them so the boys and I shared the 5 pieces we got. We also eyed all the yummy treats offered, but since it was still mid-morning we decided to hold off on ice cream for later in the day.

We also went across the street to The Bakery Tour, where we got a piece of yummy, crusty, tasty, soft, perfect bread. It was sooooo yummy! If we were heading home or knew we'd eat it all we would have bought a loaf. None of us cared about the tour but Brian and I loved the bread!

Up next was A Bugs Life. I just love the little bug glasses we get to wear! The show was okay and the stingers got me again. Even though I know it's coming it still startles me.

disneyland-7686-copy.jpg

By now it was lunch time. Brian, Chase and I ended up eating at Flo's. Service was pretty slow but the portions were big and the food was tasty. Chase and I had the turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy

disneyland-7687-copy.jpg

while Brian had the strip loin, also with mashed potatoes and gravy. He and Chase ordered first, as I was off getting Tristan and Carissa's meal (no meat and potatoes for those two kids!) at Taste Pilots Grill. Tristan had chicken nuggets and Carissa had a "power pack", which is pretty much what her school lunch consists of, as she doesn't eat sandwiches - yogurt, apples, goldfish and carrots. She ate most of it but didn't like the yogurt much. Apparently only being fed one kind of yogurt (gogurt tubes) means that it's the only kind of yogurt you like. *insert eye roll here*

When we got back with Carissa and Tristan's food, the guys were still waiting for their food so were given this free chocolate pie as an apology.
disneyland-7688-copy.jpg

It looks better than it tastes. I had just a bit but the boys ate it. Then again, they are teenage boys so anything sweet pretty much gets put away.
Anyways, we sat back in the outdoor dining area of Flo's and just relaxed and enjoyed our food.

When lunch was over it was almost time for us to use our RSR fastpasses. Our FP time was 12:55, so we killed about 10 minutes in the stores then headed over to the RSR fastpass line. I was so thankful for those fastpasses! We bypassed the 110 minute posted wait and gobs of people in huge, winding queue lines. We were in a car within 10-15 minutes of entering the line. What a lifesaver!

disneyland-7694-copy.jpg

disneyland-7699.jpg

disneyland-7695-copy.jpg

disneyland-7701-copy.jpg

disneyland-7706-copy.jpg

We did end up going through Luigi's tire shop again (none of us except Chase have been through Ramone's paint shop), but our car won the race and we all left with smiles. It's a nicely done ride and the theming of the entire land, but also this ride, was fabulous. We truly enjoyed it.
42286570065-copy.jpg

We're thinking of heading to DL next December around the same time, so I'm thrilled to find your TR. Off to start reading. Thanks for posting this!

Janet

I just want to say you guys look adorable and I can't wait to read through all you have posted.

We have older boys too (now 19 and 17) but they're not Disney lovers like yours. :sad:

And I love that you've been to WDW at Christmas too. I can't wait to hear your take on DL at Christmas compared to WDW!

I just want to say you guys look adorable and I can't wait to read through all you have posted.

We have older boys too (now 19 and 17) but they're not Disney lovers like yours. :sad:

And I love that you've been to WDW at Christmas too. I can't wait to hear your take on DL at Christmas compared to WDW!

LOL... the opinion is surely coming. I'll put it in the wrap-up at the end of the trip report. Let's just say that one is substantially better than another.

LOL... the opinion is surely coming. I'll put it in the wrap-up at the end of the trip report. Let's just say that one is substantially better than another.

I'll be anxious to hear the wrap-up!

I'm loving your trip report and all the great photographs. We were on our own adventure to WDW over Christmas so it's fun to catch up with your family's trip.

Thank you so much for sharing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter