We're back!!

Naisy68

DIS Veteran
Hey all! We just got home last night about midnight. We had a wonderful time. It rained a lot but we made it through just fine. Our day at MGM was really wet and actually kinda cold. The only complaints I had were the attitudes of my two pre-teens but that's another story. Our one-year -old loved it all! I am soo glad we took her along. I can't wait to see the pictures we took. I will post to the trip reports board as soon as I catch my breath. Until then if anyone has any questions for me - just e-mail me or whatever.

So...How did your preteens like the trip? I'm just wondering because on my next trip my son will be "preteen" and I'm worrying he won't like it!!!

I know they enjoyed it a lot. It's just they didn't want to necessarily let me know they liked it. It's all about being cool ya know? They especially enjoyed the attractions at MGM. Like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and the Rock n Roller Coaster and TOT of course. I believe kids of all ages would enjoy themselves. My DH want to take me back around Christmas without the kids. I'm not so sure about that but it could be fun I'm sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter