We're back too!! AWESOME trip!!!

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
My DH and I just got back last night to bitterly cold weather & snow! I am SO depressed right now :( I can't believe that just yesterday we were walking around with short sleeves. Weather was super the entire time - 80's during the day and 60's at night. It was PERFECT!! We stayed at the Royal Pacific Resort and visited both parks and rode/saw everything (even Dr. Doom this time!!! Last trip I panicked after I buckled myself in & had a ride attendant get me off!) I had booked a standard room with APH rate at RPR and was upgraded to a waterview (with partial theme park view - tree blocking some). We also received our Loew's amenity twice since I had two separate reservations (one for 1/3 and another for 1/4 & 1/5) Looks like a few of us were down there at the same time - too bad we didn't meet up :( I'll write a trip report later this afternoon after I do some laundry & get out to do some grocery shopping. We'll be taking the 3 boys with us in May - CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I have to add - I scored 713,625 on MIB on my last ride! I beat my DH! What a way to end a vacation! :) :) :)

glad you had a great trip. i am anxious to hear about RPR and the rooms??? my trip in june seems too far away!

Good MIB score! Hurry and type a trip report before your fingers freeze. It's not as warm today but >70.

No need to rub it in MF. We're struggling to be in the 20's today.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Isn't depressing coming back to everyday life? LOL....

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your stay at RPR and had a great time at the parks. Yeah...too bad we didn't get the chance to meet. That would have been really nice. Maybe we already have bumped into each other, we just didn't know it. Well...next time, let me know when you're coming down, so maybe we can meet! :wave2: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter