Well, the travel channel special worked!

M

mrsltg

I just booked the 9/11/04 Western... my husband is going to KILL me!!!! I promised him that after this year's Dis vacation, we'd try something different.... a cruise is different, right??? :p

I guess I'll have to add another countdown clock!!!

Erin :D :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Donna! My co-workers all said the same thing (one even offered to take his place if he gives me a hard time!!!)!

I'm Going on the Magic!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Erin :D

Worked for me too, I am currently trying to figure out all the details and altering our itinerary!!!

I always thought a cruise would be out of reach, I am soooo happy!

I'm working on it..... but my dh would KILL me if I booked without talking to him first! :eek:

For our family, men are the ones that actually loves going to Disney (DCL included). Usually, my uncle needs my aunt's buy off (guess who wears the pants in the family).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter