Well now what Closing of Pirates League

wdwgirl1970

Earning My Ears
I was so excited to have my grandsons do this and now I see they are closing in July Has anyone heard if the are replacing it with something different :worried:

wow very disappointed with that i love that idea for a grown up but for the little ones not so sure that they would get a kick out of it hopefully by the time we go they will have something for the boys

That's a bummer. My boys loved Pirates League, as my girls did BBB at that age. I can see the Character Couture as more a money grab than what they got with PL. It's sad as this was geared more towards boys as BBB is geared more towards girls.

That's a bummer. My boys loved Pirates League, as my girls did BBB at that age. I can see the Character Couture as more a money grab than what they got with PL. It's sad as this was geared more towards boys as BBB is geared more towards girls.
I don’t see the Couture as a money grab, but as a way for teens and older to have a touch of magic that’s still acceptable for the park (I.e. not a costume). But yes, ITA, such a shame to see this go. We never got around to it but it looked like great fun for guys and girls both.

Bummer Our son did the Pirate one and DD the Mermaid look. She was wanting to do the Pirate Girl look next year. Sorry to hear they're closing.

My daughter had such a fun time at the Pirates League on our last trip. I'm sad to see it go.

My daughter and I are really sad this place is closing. I‘ve taken her a few times, and she loves becoming a pirate. She’s not a princess-y girl, and it’s felt as magical to her as BBB does to other girls. I hope Disney can come up with a replacement experience for boys and pirate-type girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter