We'll Make A Wish, and Do as DrEamers Do...And All Our Wishes Will Come True! - May 2015 TR

disneyanney

<font color=royalblue>"Happiness can be found, eve
"Howdy, folks! Please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the train, and remain seated at all times. Now then, and hang on to them hats and glasses, 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!"

Hiya! My name's Anney, and I am an experienced teen of WDW and DCL. We just got back from the most magical land and sea vacation there is, so hang in there and I'll introduce us! Also, I hope I'm in the right section (I think there is also one in the DCL section?). I came here because I'm also including a day at WDW, but if not just let me know! :)

Myself:
As I said, I'm Anney. I'm a teen and hang out on the teen boards around here, although I skim through other threads sometimes. I compete with my mom for the biggest Disney fanatic in the family, and my favorite character is Cinderella. This is my first TR, so I really hope I don't screw it up! I have too many favorite rides to count!

Sparky: Sparky is my younger brother. Sparky became his nick name because of the crazy events leading up to his birth, which involves a power line. He loves the saxophone and his favorite ride is Rockin' Roller Coaster. His favorite character is Figment.

Ava: Ava is what we're calling my youngest brother, for the sake of something funny that happened during this trip. He is still a kid and completely and utterly hilarious. His favorite character is Dopey.

Mãe: I call my mom mãe because my dad lived in Brazil for a little while during his young adult years, and I learned it from him. Anyway, my mãe is the trip planner (I am the assistant) and the reason why we go on these vacations! Her favorite character is Mickey and ride is Tower of Terror.

Pãe: My dad is the best! He is probably the most underwhelmed out of all of us by Disney, but still loves it. His favorite ride is Splash Mountain and his favorite character is Donald.

I also have another sibling who did not travel with us.

Now that we're all introduced, on to the itinerary!

Our vacation was from May 16th-May 23rd on the Disney Fantasy, with a surprise day at the Magic Kingdom. We had a five person stateroom with a verandah.

Saturday: Port Canaveral, Florida

Sunday: at sea

Monday: Cozumel, Mexico

Tuesday: Grand Cayman

Wednesday: Falmouth, Jamaica

Thursday: at sea

Friday: Castaway Cay

Saturday: Magic Kindgom

We had one excursion at Jamaica, which included zip lining and riding bobsleds.

I hope you'll all hop along for the ride!

I haven't read a TR in so long. Will you still be working on this one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter