We'll be at Universal Oct 23-27th...

Indyjohn

Earning My Ears
Will anyone else be there on those days?
We will be staying at the Royal Pacific Resort!!!!
Very excited...less than two weeks away!!!!

John

Hey John!
We will be at PBH from Oct 22-26. I know there are a few others from the boards that will be there during that time. Maybe we can plan a dis meet for Oct 23 or 24, Name the time and the place.
Where are the rest of you????

Denise:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Single digits!!!!:tongue:

Just so all 3 hotels are represented, we will be staying at the Hard Rock the 23rd to the 26th! If you all want to meet, just say when and we will try and be there!

Outlook is good for me being at Universal on the 25th of October. :) I won't be staying overnight though.

We'll be there! It's a mom/daughter trip to celebrate her 16th B-day princess:
Staying at RPR Oct. 21-26

hI CATSMOM!!!! How very cool to celebrate your daughter's 16th birthday!!! I'm doing that in November (Veteran's Day weekend thru Veteran's Day). :) You gals made a good decision to do Universal instead of a Sweet 16 party. :) Or else we're all crazy!!! :crazy:

It sounds like there will be a few of us down there....

To Cats mom.....

We will be arriving at RPR on the morning of the 23rd...
Is it just you and your daughter???
I will be arriving with my wife and our 11 and 16 yr old (uhoh) son's.

Maybe we'll see you around the hotel.

John

Hey IndyJohn,
Sounds like it could be dangerous - eh?
My DD is a thrill ride fanatic so this is her dream trip - and it's just the 2 of us - leaving everyone else home this time.
We're doing just one day at Disney...gotta try mission space and a few favorites (and a night at MNSSHP)
The rest of the time is ALL USF and IOA
So, I'll be the mom who is looking a little loopy by Sun. :crazy:
I like coasters - but NOT to the extent DD does!

Flyfly,
I gave her the choice between a big party here or the trip to Orlando - she didn't even have to think about it! She was all over the trip idea - as long as we stayed on-site at Universal.
I'll have to have her take a look at your site. We've just been to USF/IOA once and it was a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to a GREAT time. Hope to see some other dis'ers there!

My 16 year old is the thrill ride nut...
He just found out that on Thursday we will be at IOA all day with the FOTL access as on-site guests and will be staying and screaming that same night for HHN with the express pass.
He is trying to figure out how many times he will be able to ride Hulk, Dueling Dragons and Dr Dooms Fearfall in one day!!!!

Have a great time!!!!

John:bounce:

Originally posted by cats mom

Flyfly,
I gave her the choice between a big party here or the trip to Orlando - she didn't even have to think about it! She was all over the trip idea - as long as we stayed on-site at Universal.
I'll have to have her take a look at your site. We've just been to USF/IOA once and it was a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to a GREAT time. Hope to see some other dis'ers there!

Sounds like she thinks like me...were we not seperated at birth?? :p ;)

I will be there at Universal on October 25, so please stop by to say "Hi!!!" :)

Also, I know what you mean about your daughter and staying on-site, however my situation was different. It was either styay on-site for one day and have 2 days for the parks, or stay off-site and have 4 days at the parks. Well, I made a compromise with my parents and we stay on-site for one night and off-site the rest...so I get 4 days to watch cute guys ;) Oh yes, you'll HAVE to take her to see the Ghostbusters Show (the cute guys) and Horror Makeup Show. You will find ME at every Ghostbusters Show on October 25. :) :)

This is also stated on my website where I have pictures of some of the guys. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter