Welcome to Disneyland Tour info?

sarasmom97

Mouseketeer
Has anyone taken this tour? One of the things that comes with the tour is preferred seating to a show or parade. I would be interested in information about the parade seating. If you do indeed get special parade seating, then it's definately worth $20($25 if you don't have AAA).You also get a lanyard & 2 pins, 2 fastpasses and a "sweet snack".
I tried calling DL Tours and the computer is down. The CM couldn't give me much info about it. He told me to call back tomorrow.
So, does anyone have any info on this?
Thanks,
Cathy

28 days and counting :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We took the Welcome tour when we were then June 16-23. If you have the Disney Visa card you get 20% off the price of the tour. Anyway, basically what the tour covers is DCA and DL and how fastpasses work. We got 6 or 7 fastpasses during our tour. We took a tour of the tortilla factory and I think we got on 2 rides with no waiting. Then we went to the candy shop on Main Street and got our "sweet treat" It was a free sample of fudge, but I think they give out something different each time. We also got a lanyard with 2 pins, both the same to encourage trading, a PS for a restaurant (we took the character breakfast at Storytellers Cafe, was very disappointed) and we got PS for either Snow White or the Aladdin show. There was no PS for a parade with this tour. However, the From Imagination to Celebration tour did have PS for either a parade or the fireworks.

info on
From Imagination to Celebration tour?
thanks.

Hi Lucy
your favourite Brit here I'll dig out the info on this tour for you that I got from another site. If you are interested keith and i are doing the second tour of the day on the friday before the cruise, it would be great if you could join us, i'll find the web site and post again.

Lynn
You ARE my favorite Brit!
I would love to join your group - must talk to DH tonight - did you book
the 12:15 tour? Do you think we would get priority seating for
the parade?

yes Lucy we booked 12:15 and we will get seating for the first parade as I understand it. This parade comes from a Small world and then goes to Main street and this seems to be the best view from the priority seating plus we get three rides I thought it sounded fun, the parade is supposedly excellent but i didn't want to just sit and wait for ages on the kerb, let us know if you book places it will be fun to meet you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter