Welcome home Cruisers...oh yeah...posting war!!!

Spending Sunday afternoon sitting in front of the TV watching football and organizing all the pictures. I'll post a link once everything is uploaded.

:rolleyes1 I think that I got to shopping happy at CVS today. I wished that I remembered to stock up on the high spf sunblock back in the summer/fall. I had no luck in buying a big floppy sun hat so hopefully i'll find something at a port.

I keep on thinking that I'm missing out on potential OTC remedies/items.

:santa: We usually don't decorate our hotel rooms, but we bought some of those gel window clings for our cabin. We are having Santa, a penguin, and a Let it Snow scene with snowflakes on the big mirror. :lmao: I might spilt them up to share with MIL for her cabin. I'm thinking about a mini tree which hopefully fit in the bag with 2 cases of Diet Dr. Pepper.

:santa: We usually don't decorate our hotel rooms, but we bought some of those gel window clings for our cabin. We are having Santa, a penguin, and a Let it Snow scene with snowflakes on the big mirror. :lmao: I might spilt them up to share with MIL for her cabin. I'm thinking about a mini tree which hopefully fit in the bag with 2 cases of Diet Dr. Pepper.

I never had Dr. Pepper.

Hi Skip. You have until 10 pm monday to catch up or surpass me. :lmao:

--------------------------------

I know that are lurkers that need to push a button and type hi. Please join in and have some fun.

----------------------

QOTD:

What do you hope 2011 will bring?

How many people have the cruise cough/cold?

Weird you say that. I have a laryngitis type thing goin on here now. I thought maybe it was just all the dry heat from having the heat on... but I did start to feel it a TEENSY bit while on the boat.

Sippin my herbal tea :upsidedow

I could try and bring you some on 1/2/2011 if we go back through Orlando. We are having lunch with the Tampa relatives somewhere in St. Pete.

Let me know if you coming through, we don't have any specific plans for that afternoon/nite :).

Weird you say that. I have a laryngitis type thing goin on here now. I thought maybe it was just all the dry heat from having the heat on... but I did start to feel it a TEENSY bit while on the boat.

Sippin my herbal tea :upsidedow

Feel better soon!

Hi Skip. You have until 10 pm monday to catch up or surpass me. :lmao:

--------------------------------

I know that are lurkers that need to push a button and type hi. Please join in and have some fun.

----------------------

QOTD:

What do you hope 2011 will bring?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It's funny you ask this...I started with a cough the day we left and have had a sore throat since.....

Yep, I hope it's over by Christmas. I have a few new grand-nieces and nephews I'd like to hold. My sisters' kids are reproducing like crazy!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter