• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome Big Fat Panda!

Same! There are times when Rino’s New England roots show.. it‘s usually so nuanced that unless you are from here, you wouldn’t get it. Love it!!
I'm a little confused here. But then I didn't listen to the show in question. Just what is the manifestation of these "New England roots" that you mention showing?

I probably wouldn't notice it either as I lived in New England for 65 years before moving to FL. And not just in New England, but actually within 10 miles of Rino's home up there.

• Haha
Reactions: GAN
I'm a little confused here. But then I didn't listen to the show in question. Just what is the manifestation of these "New England roots" that you mention showing?

I probably wouldn't notice it either as I lived in New England for 65 years before moving to FL. And not just in New England, but actually within 10 miles of Rino's home up there.
I have no specific references, I just know that there have been many times I have been listening to the show (bc I’m old school and don’t like YouTube) and Rino has mentioned something in passing and I’m like “Aww.. New England!”

What exactly is the association with John(BFP)? I've seen him with Pete before, but was surprised to see him on an actual show. Is it that he's going to be promoting Dreams on his channel or is there something more there?

What exactly is the association with John(BFP)? I've seen him with Pete before, but was surprised to see him on an actual show. Is it that he's going to be promoting Dreams on his channel or is there something more there?
Not sure what the current "relationship" is, or where it will go in the future. I know BFP's page was saying "proudly partnered with Dreams Unlimited Travel and Moving to Orlando", now it says "Our Trusted and Recommended Travel Provider is Dreams:. Dunno what that all means, though.
If there is a further collaboration developing, I think it could quite possibly be win/win - BFP has his own equipment, following, and knowledge of vlogginjg/editing, etc., and he used to be a travel agent (and had another travel sponsor, I forget who it was), he might even have some previous real estate knowledge, don't know, but I seem to remember something about that. He also seems like a smart, witty guy, and always seems to mix well with others when he's done stuff with the DIS in the past. So I'm all ln favor of whatever happens relating to his involvement.

Last edited:
Not sure what the current "relationship" is, or where it will goin the future. I know BFP's page was saying "proudly partnered with Dreams Unlimited Travel and Moving to Orlando", now it says "Our Trusted and Recommended Travel Provider is Dreams:. Dunno what that all means, though.
If there is a further collaboration developing, I think it could quite possibly be win/win - BFP has his own equipment, following, and knowledge of vlogginjg/editing, etc., and hte used to be a travel agent (and had another travel sponsor, I forget who it was), he might even have some previous real estate knowledge, don't know, but I seem to remember something about that. He also seems like a smart, witty guy, and always seems to mix well with others when he's done stuff with the DIS in the past. So I'm al ln favor of whatever happens relating to his involvement.

Thanks Heidi. I've always liked his content and seems like a genuinely nice guy -so I agree more BFP!

I hope Panda is a regular part of the Tuesday shows... or any of them for that matter. I really want Panda and John on at the same time to see if Panda is John's long lost son. LOL

Great content and entertainment will happen either way.

I hope Panda is a regular part of the Tuesday shows... or any of them for that matter. I really want Panda and John on at the same time to see if Panda is John's long lost son. LOL

Great content and entertainment will happen either way.
Agreed. he was great addition to the podcast, great voice too when you're a listener/audio version

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter